|flagRSP Profiles 1.0.4 release||4.71 KB||Dec 12, 2014||6.0.3||1,270||Download|
|flagRSP Profiles 1.0.3 release||4.71 KB||Nov 24, 2013||5.4.1||589||Download|
|flagRSP Profiles 1.0.2 release||4.71 KB||Jun 15, 2013||5.3.0||355||Download|
|flagRSP Profiles 1.0.1 release||4.71 KB||Dec 2, 2012||5.1.0||339||Download|
|flagRSP Profiles 1.0.0 release||4.71 KB||Sep 18, 2012||5.0.5||268||Download|
flagRSP Profiles is a plugin for the addon "flagRSP".
With flagRSP Profiles you can now (finally!) save and load your profiles in and out from flagRSP.
flagRSP Profiles only depends on flagRSP MoP with version 1.2.0 at least.
Other flag addons aren't supported.
flagRSP MoP is only translated into English and German. But if you like, feel free to send me localizations of other languages.
Graphical interface / GUI
- /rspprofiles, /rspp
- basic slash command for flagRSP Profiles
- /rspp help
- displays the help ingame
- /rspp load name
- loads the profile "name" into flagRSP
- /rspp save name description
- saves the profile "name" from flagRSP with the given description
- /rspp delete name
- deletes the profile "name"
- /rspp list
- prints a list of your saved profiles with their respective descriptions
The profile name may only contain letters a-z, A-Z, figures 0-9 and _.
If you want to clear your whole profile list, you can do so with /rspp clearall, but be careful – all your profiles will be lost!
The graphical interface will follow later, I plan to create a new tab for it within the flagRSP MoP frame.
There you will find:
- Profile tab-GUI in the flagRSP "book"
- A list of your profiles
- A field with profile description
- Buttons for saving, loading and deleting a profile
- Displays profile description
- Uses InfoBox for displaying profile content