|7.0.0.001 +1 More release||196.27 KB||Jul 19, 2016||7.0.3||3,408||Download|
|v6.2.0.001 +1 More release||207.85 KB||Jul 22, 2015||6.2.0||2,683||Download|
|v6.1.0.004 +1 More release||207.90 KB||Mar 24, 2015||6.1.0||1,352||Download|
|v6.1.0.002 +1 More release||206.16 KB||Mar 1, 2015||6.1.0||909||Download|
|v6.1.0.001 +1 More release||206.15 KB||Mar 1, 2015||6.1.0||78||Download|
|v6.0.2.004 +1 More release||206.13 KB||Feb 22, 2015||6.0.3||752||Download|
|v6.0.2.003 +1 More release||205.95 KB||Feb 21, 2015||6.0.3||319||Download|
|v6.0.2.002 +1 More release||206.02 KB||Oct 18, 2014||6.0.2||1,909||Download|
|v5.4.0.001 +1 More release||205.10 KB||Sep 10, 2013||5.4.0||3,043||Download|
|v5.3.0.001 +1 More release||205.10 KB||May 21, 2013||5.3.0||1,454||Download|
|v5.2.0.001 +1 More release||204.97 KB||Mar 12, 2013||5.2.0||1,364||Download|
|v0.12.8 +1 More release||203.56 KB||Nov 30, 2012||5.1.0||1,765||Download|
|v0.12.7 +1 More release||203.46 KB||Sep 10, 2012||5.0.4||1,826||Download|
|v0.12.6 +1 More release||203.12 KB||Sep 4, 2012||5.0.4||879||Download|
|v0.12.4 +1 More release||202.89 KB||Jun 12, 2012||4.3.4||1,995||Download|
|v0.12.1 +1 More release||202.25 KB||Dec 10, 2011||4.3.0||4,210||Download|
|v0.12.0 +1 More release||202.21 KB||Dec 9, 2011||4.3.0||404||Download|
|v0.11.3 +1 More release||201.59 KB||Nov 29, 2011||4.3.0||4,329||Download|
|v0.11.2 +1 More release||201.33 KB||Jun 29, 2011||4.2.0||3,658||Download|
|v0.10.3 +1 More release||193.84 KB||Dec 20, 2010||4.0.3a||5,367||Download|
|v0.10.2 +1 More release||193.20 KB||Dec 14, 2010||4.0.3a||1,849||Download|
|v0.9.29 +1 More release||192.39 KB||Dec 7, 2010||4.0.3a||93||Download|
|v0.9.28 +1 More release||192.39 KB||Dec 7, 2010||4.0.3a||20||Download|
|v0.9.27 +1 More release||193.23 KB||Nov 24, 2010||4.0.3a||109||Download|
|v0.9.25 +1 More release||192.75 KB||Nov 20, 2010||4.0.3||40||Download|
|v0.9.23 +1 More release||192.37 KB||Nov 9, 2010||4.0.1||56||Download|
|v0.9.22 +1 More release||192.11 KB||Oct 15, 2010||4.0.1||138||Download|
|v0.9.21 +1 More release||192.19 KB||Oct 12, 2010||4.0.1||40||Download|
|v0.9.17 +1 More release||193.29 KB||Apr 19, 2010||3.3.3||192||Download|
|v0.9.16 +1 More release||193.28 KB||Apr 19, 2010||3.3.3||20||Download|
|v0.9.15 +1 More release||193.09 KB||Apr 19, 2010||3.3.3||14||Download|
|v0.9.14 +1 More release||193.08 KB||Apr 19, 2010||3.3.3||118||Download|
|v0.9.13 +1 More release||193.07 KB||Apr 19, 2010||3.3.3||20||Download|
|v0.9.11 +1 More release||191.33 KB||Apr 8, 2010||3.3.3||57||Download|
|v0.9.10 +1 More release||191.28 KB||Mar 29, 2010||3.3.3||48||Download|
|v0.8.12 +1 More release||184.00 KB||Nov 11, 2009||3.2.0||210||Download|
|v0.8.11 +1 More release||180.42 KB||Oct 24, 2009||3.2.0||49||Download|
|v0.8.10 +1 More release||180.41 KB||Oct 24, 2009||3.2.0||23||Download|
|v0.8.9 +1 More release||180.21 KB||Oct 23, 2009||3.2.0||35||Download|
|v0.8.8 +1 More release||176.65 KB||Aug 31, 2009||3.2.0||84||Download|
|v0.8.7 +1 More release||176.52 KB||Aug 7, 2009||3.2.0||104||Download|
|v0.8.6 +1 More release||176.18 KB||May 30, 2009||3.1.0||133||Download|
|v0.8.5 +1 More release||172.56 KB||May 11, 2009||3.1.0||57||Download|
|v0.7.24 +1 More release||176.18 KB||Apr 28, 2009||3.1.0||61||Download|
|6.2.2.003-beta +1 More beta||194.66 KB||Sep 10, 2015||6.2.2||192||Download|
|6.2.2.002-beta +1 More beta||194.64 KB||Sep 10, 2015||6.2.2||67||Download|
|6.2.2.001-beta +1 More beta||194.60 KB||Sep 10, 2015||6.2.2||105||Download|
|v6.0.2.001-beta +1 More beta||206.11 KB||Oct 15, 2014||6.0.2||132||Download|
|v0.11.1-beta +1 More beta||200.62 KB||Apr 27, 2011||4.1.0||945||Download|
|v0.10.1-beta +1 More beta||192.32 KB||Dec 14, 2010||4.0.3a||339||Download|
|v0.10.0-beta +1 More beta||192.61 KB||Dec 11, 2010||4.0.3a||534||Download|
|v0.9.26-beta +1 More beta||192.75 KB||Nov 23, 2010||4.0.3a||34||Download|
|v0.9.20-beta +1 More beta||193.27 KB||May 21, 2010||3.3.5||514||Download|
|v0.9.19-beta +1 More beta||193.87 KB||May 2, 2010||3.3.3||43||Download|
|v0.9.18-beta +1 More beta||193.84 KB||Apr 26, 2010||3.3.3||100||Download|
|v0.9.9-beta +1 More beta||191.27 KB||Mar 25, 2010||3.3.0||55||Download|
|v0.9.8-beta +1 More beta||191.08 KB||Mar 21, 2010||3.3.0||36||Download|
|v0.9.7-beta +1 More beta||191.05 KB||Mar 19, 2010||3.3.0||31||Download|
|v0.9.6-beta +1 More beta||189.98 KB||Dec 30, 2009||3.3.0||69||Download|
|v0.9.5-beta +1 More beta||188.77 KB||Dec 13, 2009||3.3.0||41||Download|
|v0.9.4-beta +1 More beta||185.81 KB||Dec 11, 2009||3.3.0||34||Download|
|v0.9.3-beta +1 More beta||185.73 KB||Dec 11, 2009||3.3.0||23||Download|
|v0.9.2-beta +1 More beta||185.48 KB||Dec 10, 2009||3.3.0||33||Download|
|v0.9.1-beta +1 More beta||185.45 KB||Dec 10, 2009||3.3.0||27||Download|
|v0.9.0-beta +1 More beta||185.39 KB||Dec 10, 2009||3.3.0||28||Download|
|6.2.2.003-beta-1-g53257e7 +1 More alpha||184.54 KB||Jul 18, 2016||6.2.4||62||Download|
|v0.10.4-alpha +1 More alpha||194.84 KB||Jan 12, 2011||4.0.3a||193||Download|
Since Blizzard removed GetUnitPitch() in 7.1, I no longer plan to maintain this addon. If Blizzards sees fit to put it, or some equivalent, back, then I'll revive it. Until then, this addon is dead.
Displays a fully configurable fighter jet style Heads Up Display (HUD) while flying, riding, or swimming.
Q: Can altitude/elevation be displayed?
A: No. Blizzard doesn't provide the ability for addons to get z-axis information.
- Shows your current heading in degrees as text and as a graphic with cardinal points relative to the mimimap.
- Shows the true pitch of your character. This is no longer a hack, as patch 3.0.2 added GetPlayerPitch(), an API call
that returns a character's true pitch. Before patch 3.0.2, the camera pitch was used, and the pitch display was not
accurate unless you always kept your camera behind your character.
- Shows map coordinates.
- Shows your true speed, horizontal speed, or both, as a percentage, where a normally running character is 100%, or
as yards per second, or both.
- Configurable transparency of the text and graphics.
- Configurable transparency of the background.
- Configurable size of the text.
- Configurable size of the pitch graphic.
- Configurable frame size.
- Congigurable colors of all HUD elements.
- Movable frame. Hold control while hovering the mouse over the frame and left click drag to move it. (First unlock
the frame in the config with /fh or /flighthud or from the Interface -> Addons -> FlightHUD menu)
- Waypoints. (Configurable Alt/Shift/Ctrl/Combination)-rightclick on the map to add a waypoint. Multiple waypoints are
supported. Waypoints appear in the HUD and float as you pan. Each point shows the distance and bearing to the point,
plus an ETA if you're moving.
- Waypoints can now be made persistent and configured to show only in the zones they're created in or vice versa.
- Waypoints can be deleted by right clicking on them in the world map or mimi map.
QuestHelper integration: See the default QuestHelper quest as a persistent waypoint.(Seems QuestHelper is no longer
- Blizzard POI (Point of Interest) integration: (modifier)-click a POI on the map to set it, and subsequently unset it,
as a waypoint. The modifier can be set in the config.
- Automatic quest tracking waypoints in the HUD.
- Arrival sound: Set a sound to be played upon arrival at a waypoint.
- Keybind to toggle level flight. (Simply toggles pitchlimit from 0 to 88 and back. Still have to pitch up or down for
pitch to be 0 once pitchlimit is 0)
- Add an odometer.
- Editable, movable waypoints.
- Add an interface to manage waypoints. (Can't delete a POI waypoint when it no longer appears on the map)
- HUD frame skins to make it look like a real fighter HUD.
- Configurable locations of text and graphics within the parent frame. Perhaps at some point make them detachable.
- Fix the waypoint adding text on the map. Seems this stopped working at some point.
- There's a bug in Astrolabe that causes an error when entering a garrison mine. While this bug shows as coming from
FlightHUD, many other addons that use Astrolabe have open bugs showing the exact same trace.
- There's been a pervasive bug that would completely hang the client. I've known about this bug for about 2 years
now, but I've never been able to consistently reproduce it, and therefore, debugging has always been non-trivial.
If you experience the game client completely hanging after zoning (a portal, a zone instance, teleporting directly to
a dungeon, a summon), please report a bug. To get
around the bug, disable the "Quest POI Integration" in "Waypoint Options" in the FlightHUD config. This option is now
disabled by default.
- Please post bug reports here. While I monitor the
comments on curse.com, it makes my life easier if bugs are reported in the wowace bug tracker.
- NEW! This video showcases the new options menu and
- NEW! This video shows the same thing, but at the
end I gank a horde.
- Here's an older video