|forthefaction-7.0.3-v1.02 release||4.05 KB||Aug 9, 2016||7.0.3||1,134||Download|
|forthefaction-7.0.3-v1.01 release||3.47 KB||Jul 30, 2016||7.0.3||119||Download|
|forthefaction-7.0.3-v1.0 release||3.35 KB||Jul 25, 2016||7.0.3||72||Download|
With the 7.0.3 patch, Blizzard has blessed us with the great /forthehorde and /forthealliance emotes. These are fantastic responses to honorable kills and the popping of Bloodlust / Heroism, but my guild leader was not happy about us stopping to type it in whenever it was used. So I made an addon.
For the Faction has the following features.
- Creates /forthe command for faster Faction Pride
- Uses the command whenenver you gain Bloodlust / Heroism / Time Warp
- Or when you gain an honorable kill
- Cheer for your faction when you gain an achievement
- And when you level up!
- Now featuring a cool options menu to turn off whatever situation you want
- NEW! A neat immersion feature to prevent you from cheering for your faction before you join it as a Death Knight or Demon Hunter
Please let me know of any bugs, or improvements you'd like to see in this addon.