|7.0.3-v1.0 release||186.14 KB||Aug 23, 2016||7.0.3||465||Download|
|FusedCouncil7.0.3-v.93 release||186.19 KB||Aug 23, 2016||7.0.3||100||Download|
|FusedCouncil7.0.3-v.92 release||186.18 KB||Aug 23, 2016||7.0.3||45||Download|
|FusedCouncil7.0.3-v.91 release||195.01 KB||Aug 23, 2016||7.0.3||36||Download|
|FusedCouncil7.0.3-v.9 release||186.57 KB||Aug 20, 2016||7.0.3||77||Download|
|Fused Council release||186.55 KB||Aug 20, 2016||7.0.3||80||Download|
Fused Council is a loot council addon developed for the US guild Fused on Illidan.
- <big>Council automatization</big>
- Once a mob is looted with Guild Master Loot enabled the items are automatically sent to everyone eligible to receive the loot.
- <big>Transmission Acknowledgment</big>
- All data sent between players is tracked with failure detection.
- <big>Three Click Loot</big>
- Loot can be given out in as little as three simple clicks: loot the mob, player selects loot response (need/greed/pass ext.), give loot.
- Players can walk away from a mob and return without starting a new round of loot council. The Session will also persist though reloads and relogs. The session can be closed though looting all items or manually through a slash command.
- Response buttons (need/greed/pass ext.) can range between 1-7 and are completely changeable through the interface controls.
Coming in the future:
- Autopass any item you cannot equip or is not used by your class (plate will pass on mail/leather/cloth ext.).
- <big>Item history</big>
- All items will be logged with all data relevant to that item for that session.
- <big>Scoring items</big>
- Items will be scored and compared between players by the addon to make judging assigning gear easier for the loot council members.
- Players will be able to be marked as “buyer” so that distribution of gear during raid sales are easier.
- Coming soon.