|7.3.5 release||25.70 KB||Mar 23, 2018||7.3.5||784||Download|
|GarbageMan release||25.35 KB||Mar 23, 2018||7.3.5 +34||126||Download|
One man's trash is another man's treasure! Keep or sell both!
GarbageMan allows you with a button click to sell or delete unsellable Garbage.
Garbage can be the following based on user settings:
- Grey items
- Blacklisted items
- Low-level gear
- Build a whitelist of items you don't want GarbageMan to sell (e.g. [A Steamy Romance Novel]/[Pandaren Fishing Pole])
- Build a blacklist of items GarbageMan should always sell/delete (e.g. [Preserved Holly])
- Marks a gold coin on sellable Garbage and highlights red Garbage that can only be deleted [when talking to a merchant]
- Filter items in your bags to find Garbage items quickly with a button click [when talking to a merchant]
- Highlights Garbage bright red to easily find [when visiting the bank]
Enabled by Settings:
- Sells gear below item-level threshold
- Sells lower item-level soulbound gear (N/A to artifact relics and weapons)
- Bypasses bind-tradable item dialog pop-up when selling item
- Bypasses refund item dialog pop-up when selling item
- Deletes unsellable Garbage
- Automatically sells Garbage when merchant window is opened
/gm - opens GarbageMan settings
/garbageman – opens GarbageMan settings
Need help understanding on how to use GarbageMan?
Click the help icon on the merchant or bank window.
- Selling lower i-lvl equippable weapons (presently does not consider offhand/mainhand combined i-lvl being less than 2-handed weapon—-based on individual i-lvl, not combined)
- Creating account-wide and character-specific whitelist/blacklist (presently account-wide)