|v 2.4.5 release||27.03 KB||Jan 11, 2017||7.1.5||448||Download|
|v 2.4.4 release||26.91 KB||Dec 25, 2016||7.1.0||120||Download|
|v 2.4.3 release||27.17 KB||Dec 20, 2016||7.1.0||74||Download|
|v 2.4.2 release||27.04 KB||Dec 19, 2016||7.1.0||50||Download|
|v 2.4.1 release||26.95 KB||Oct 21, 2013||5.4.0||816||Download|
|v 2.4 release||26.94 KB||May 9, 2011||4.1.0||1,726||Download|
|v 2.3 release||26.85 KB||Mar 22, 2011||4.0.6||545||Download|
|v 2.2 release||25.12 KB||Feb 17, 2011||4.0.6||513||Download|
|v.2.1.2 release||25.00 KB||Dec 7, 2010||4.0.3a||889||Download|
|2.1 release||24.83 KB||Nov 29, 2010||4.0.3a||484||Download|
|v.2.0.2 release||23.68 KB||Nov 14, 2010||4.0.1||496||Download|
|v.2.0.1 release||14.66 KB||Nov 7, 2010||4.0.1||30||Download|
|v.2.0 release||14.66 KB||Nov 6, 2010||4.0.1||35||Download|
|v1.3 release||11.77 KB||Oct 12, 2009||3.2.0||98||Download|
|v1.2.5 release||9.37 KB||Sep 21, 2009||3.2.0||32||Download|
|v1.2.4 release||9.21 KB||Sep 2, 2009||3.2.0||36||Download|
|v1.2.3 release||9.06 KB||Aug 24, 2009||3.2.0||25||Download|
|v1.2.2 release||9.03 KB||Aug 14, 2009||3.2.0||20||Download|
|v1.2.1 release||8.89 KB||Jul 7, 2009||3.1.0||30||Download|
|v1.2 release||8.89 KB||Jul 6, 2009||3.1.0||40||Download|
|v.2.1.1 beta||24.94 KB||Dec 6, 2010||4.0.3a||158||Download|
An ongoing project to remove annoyances from the game, primarily by filtering chat messages.
If you want to filter out things like duel messages, drinking spam, dual-spec skill spam, or certain exceptionally annoying NPCs, this addon is for you.
As I haven't played through MoP or WoD I have no clue if there are any new features or NPCs that need to be included. Please just leave a comment and I'll see what I can do about it. :)
Full list of blocking features:
- Ability Spam – Hides "You have (un)learned…" class and pet ability messages.
- Auction House Messages – Blocks them while in a party/raid.
- Duel Messages – Hides chat messages about duels.
- Drinking Messages – Hides "Soandso looks tipsy…" etc.
- Gold-loot filtering. No longer will you see "your share of the loot is" or "you loot x copper".
- Reputation-gain filter
- Zone-discovery filtering.
- Popcap Games – Hides Peggle and Bejeweled guild messages.
- Necrosis – Filter out all Necrosis addon speech (English only for now).
- Fail Mods – Hides "Soandso fails at suchandsuch" type raid messages.
- Winter Time – Blocks guildchat messages from the WinterTime addon.
[Interaction with other players]
- Emblem/Mark Loot – Hides Emblem, Shard, and Mark messages that aren't yours.
- General Raid Mute – Hides General chat when in a raid group outside of Wintergrasp.
- Language-filtering. If you don't know the (ingame-)language someone is writing in, it won't be shown.
- Emote filtering. If you don't know the person and he/she isn't in your party / raid / guild it will filter. Your own emotes won't be filtered.
- Yell-filtering. Same functionality as emote-filtering.
- Achievement-filtering. Same functionality as emote-filtering.
- Say filtering. Same functionality as emote-filtering.
- Trade Chat Filter – Filter out the junk from the Trade channel.
- Portal – whispers. Playing as a mage? Tired of getting whispers from random strangers about making portals for them? Try this.
- Arcanist Braedin – Blocks /yells from this NPC.
- Argent Tournament – Mutes various Tournament NPCs that chatter a lot
- Deserter Agitator – Hide the chatter from this NPC in Theramore.
- Holiday filter – Blocks seasonal commoner chat.
- City Chatter – NPCs cluttering up your chatbox about buying their fresh baked bread? Not anymore!
[Clustering of stuff]
- Raid Joins/Leaves – Condenses raid join/leave messages into blocks similar to Battlegrounds
- Achievement Clustering – Want just a few lines of chat instead of 25 when your guild gets a new achievement? This is for you.
[Various filters for uninteresting information]
- Custom Channel filtering. If someone leaves your custom channel you won't be notified of who now is moderator / owner of the channel.
- Filtered zone-changing. [Left channel: General – Icecrown] [Joined channel: General – Storm Peaks]. Filters LocalDefense, General, Trade and LookingForGroup.
- Loot summary – Filters out X selects Greed, Y selects Disenchant, Z selects Need. X rolls A. Y rolls B.
- Serenity Mute – Mutes the game audio while you have the Serenity buff on at the Wrathgate.