|GladiatorVoiceAlerter_v0.1 beta||6.29 MB||Sep 18, 2016||7.0.3||6,209||Download|
|GladiatorVoiceAlerter_Beta3 beta||6.38 MB||Aug 10, 2016||7.0.3||504||Download|
|GladiatorVoiceAlerter_Beta2 beta||5.23 MB||Aug 7, 2016||7.0.3||229||Download|
|GladiatorVoiceAlerter_Beta1 beta||10.69 MB||Aug 2, 2016||7.0.3||303||Download|
|GladiatorVoiceAlerter_Alpha beta||5.16 MB||Jul 30, 2016||7.0.3||221||Download|
Gladiator Voice Alerter was designed to be the successor of the well known GladiatorlosSA.
Type /gva or /gladiatorvoicealerter to see options.
Usage: /gva <options>
– on : Enable GVA"
– off : Disable GVA"
– minimap : Show/Hide minimap icon"
– resetpos : Reset the main frame position(Reload the UI)
What it can do :
- alert for the most spells known (atm too many)
- some options activated : on/off – focus/target – Output – GenderDetect – area select – Mass selection ( need work on diff profile later )
- offer a complete spell name and a smaller one ( when you click on a spell you will see 3 kinds of icons including a "S" meaning its shortened)
English : EnUS Julie HP
That's the traditional Julie Voice with a High Pass filter, usefull in some cases ( personally, i love it )
한국의(Korean) : koKR Yumi