|GreatestRogueOnTheServer v1.3.5 release||20.12 KB||May 23, 2021||1.13.7 +1||0||Download|
|GreatestRogueOnTheServer v1.3.4 release||19.46 KB||Dec 7, 2020||1.13.6||46||Download|
|GreatestRogueOnTheServer v1.3.3 release||19.55 KB||Dec 7, 2020||1.13.6||6||Download|
|GreatestRogueOnTheServer v1.3.2 release||19.49 KB||Nov 22, 2020||1.13.5||21||Download|
|GreatestRogueOnTheServer v1.3.1 release||20.32 KB||Sep 20, 2020||1.13.5||22||Download|
|GreatestRogueOnTheServer v1.3.0 release||17.79 KB||Aug 24, 2020||1.13.5||17||Download|
|GreatestRogueOnTheServer_v1.2.0.zip release||15.21 KB||Jun 16, 2020||1.13.4||27||Download|
Allows Stankybutt to make people send messages about how great he is. This randomly picks from a set of pre-defined phrases and will, if agreed, announce it to his preferred location
This addon currently requires the requester (Stankybutt) to be in a Guild as the addon messages will be broadcast there (privately).
General usage for anyone who has it installed that is not Stankybutt:
When Stankybutt requests his greatness to be announced, you will receive a prompt to confirm you want to share how great Stankybutt is. Simply press “Yes” (or “No”, if you really don’t want to).
/grots who – sends a guild-wide message to see who currently has the addon installed
/grots buffs – checks the current raid for DMT, Ony\Nef, and ZG buffs. Those with any of them will get sent to an editable window for copy\paste. DAT BONUS.
/grots list [class | healer | loot] – lists the current raid or party into a copyable dialog.
– class – Outputs the player name and class, separated by a tab (shows as ? in the dialog but copies fine)
– healer – Attempts to determine healers and give high level information on their mana situation (current/max, %, # heals they can do, drinking, offline\online)
– loot – Lists the loot (Scarab key and hourglass sand) that has been collected so far
General usage for Stankybutt
Stankybutt may, at any time, send a request to everyone using the commands below. Announcement requests can only be made every 2 minutes.
/grots [a | announce] <destination> ([<player> | <channel>])
Where destination can be:
– officer: Guild Officer chat
– party: Announcer’s party chat
– raid: Announcer’s users party chat
– person or player: Whispers the specified person. This requires the players name.
– channel: messages the requested channel. This requires the channels name.
– say: Announcer will /say it
– yell: Announcer will /yell it
/grots a person Priestly – will ask everyone with the addon installed to whisper Priestly with the greatness of Stankybutt
/grots a party – will ask everyone with the addon installed to tell their current party how great Stankybutt is
/grots announce channel world – will ask everyone with the addon installed to message world chat with a reminder on how amazing Stankybutt is