|0.1 release||2.42 KB||Aug 9, 2015||6.2.0||2,413||Download|
This addon restricts Grid to a configurable list of units. Simply set up Grid to use the layout "Filter", then target the unit and enter
/gfl inside a chat window to add or remove the unit from the filter.
For example, a tank player might set it up so that Grid only displays the other tank and the raid lead, and install GridStatusDirectionArrows so he always knows who is where.
- Choose horizontal or vertical Grid layout.
- Filter list is saved across WoW restarts.
- Hotkey for "add/remove unit" configurable via Blizzard's key binding menu.
- Adds the currently selected target to the filter list or removes it. Also available via Blizzard's key binding menu.
- Displays the current filter list.
/gfl remove X
- Removes entry number X from the filter list.
- Clears the filter list.
- Displays this help text.