|HadarilFrames.zip release||2.77 KB||Jun 25, 2020||8.3.0||74||Download|
|HadarilFrames.zip release||2.82 KB||Jun 25, 2020||8.3.0||5||Download|
|1.2.0 release||2.51 KB||Jul 1, 2017||7.2.5||458||Download|
|1.1.0 release||2.43 KB||Jul 1, 2017||7.2.5||19||Download|
|1.0.0 release||5.39 KB||Nov 12, 2016||7.1.0||321||Download|
This addon is my attempt at making the default UI more usable, while not sacrificing the look of the base game.
Most UI overhaul addons focus on completely restyling the UI, changing the artwork to fit a different theme. Despite the tremendous amount of added functionality offered by those addons, I've always felt that they detracted from the overall "feel" of World of Warcraft. They don't have the same "fantasy" style that the default UI offers, instead opting for a more modern look.
- Darkened UI
- Auto-sell gray items on vendor
- Cleaned up minimap
Unit Frame Tweaks:
- Re-positioned the player and target frame to be centered above the main action bar.
- Removed excess elements from the player and target unit frames
- * Aggro and rested glow
- * Combat icon
- * PvP icon
- * Damage text on portrait
- Class colored health bar
- Casting text on cast car
Main Action Bar Tweaks
- Enhanced EXP bar
- Dark gray artifact power bar (for less distractions)
- Transparent micro-menu
- Removed macro text on icons
- Moved the additional bottom left and bottom right action bars to be on either side of the main menu bar.