|v47 release||446.53 KB||Jun 1, 2022||9.2.5||47,644||Download|
|v46 release||433.42 KB||Mar 18, 2022||9.2.0||633,405||Download|
|v45 release||418.28 KB||Mar 6, 2022||9.2.0||347,492||Download|
|v44 release||417.43 KB||Mar 2, 2022||9.2.0||268,675||Download|
|v43 release||412.61 KB||Feb 26, 2022||9.2.0||212,233||Download|
|v42 release||412.59 KB||Feb 26, 2022||9.2.0||13,158||Download|
|v41 release||412.56 KB||Feb 25, 2022||9.2.0||161,358||Download|
|v40 release||407.63 KB||Feb 22, 2022||9.2.0||283,478||Download|
|v39 release||370.65 KB||Nov 9, 2021||9.1.5||589,159||Download|
|v38 release||369.05 KB||Aug 11, 2021||9.1.0||636,097||Download|
|v37 release||360.66 KB||Jul 18, 2021||9.1.0||561,184||Download|
|v36 release||359.58 KB||Jul 12, 2021||9.1.0||430,415||Download|
|v35 release||353.82 KB||Jul 6, 2021||9.1.0||471,064||Download|
|v34 release||349.75 KB||Jul 3, 2021||9.1.0||313,731||Download|
|v33 release||348.07 KB||Jul 3, 2021||9.1.0||162,292||Download|
|v32 release||347.77 KB||Jul 3, 2021||9.1.0||22,119||Download|
|v31 release||341.50 KB||Jun 29, 2021||9.1.0||403,756||Download|
|v30 release||313.47 KB||Apr 15, 2021||9.0.5||539,849||Download|
|v29 release||312.78 KB||Mar 15, 2021||9.0.5||460,660||Download|
|v28 release||312.38 KB||Feb 7, 2021||9.0.2||530,050||Download|
|v27 release||311.78 KB||Dec 29, 2020||9.0.2||612,565||Download|
|v26 release||307.83 KB||Dec 12, 2020||9.0.2||514,299||Download|
|v25 release||307.46 KB||Dec 5, 2020||9.0.2||418,945||Download|
|v24 release||302.67 KB||Dec 2, 2020||9.0.2||228,018||Download|
|v23 release||300.69 KB||Nov 30, 2020||9.0.2||226,713||Download|
|v22 release||296.62 KB||Nov 27, 2020||9.0.2||176,678||Download|
|v21 release||295.08 KB||Nov 24, 2020||9.0.2||181,234||Download|
|v20 release||295.07 KB||Nov 23, 2020||9.0.2||64,193||Download|
|v19 release||297.04 KB||Nov 16, 2020||9.0.1||127,986||Download|
|v18 release||295.97 KB||Nov 15, 2020||9.0.1||37,310||Download|
|v17 release||270.78 KB||Nov 12, 2020||9.0.1||74,156||Download|
|v16 release||270.82 KB||Nov 11, 2020||9.0.1||7,354||Download|
|v15 release||270.82 KB||Nov 11, 2020||9.0.1||3,147||Download|
|v14 release||270.79 KB||Nov 11, 2020||9.0.1||954||Download|
|v13 release||273.54 KB||Nov 11, 2020||9.0.1||35,800||Download|
|v12 release||272.76 KB||Nov 11, 2020||9.0.1||8,535||Download|
|v11 release||214.19 KB||Oct 15, 2020||9.0.1||38,879||Download|
|v10 release||214.17 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||10,930||Download|
|v9 release||214.10 KB||Oct 13, 2020||9.0.1||5,033||Download|
|v8 release||212.57 KB||Oct 11, 2020||9.0.1||3,071||Download|
|v7 release||209.28 KB||Oct 2, 2020||9.0.1||5,625||Download|
|v6 release||209.57 KB||Oct 1, 2020||9.0.1||2,155||Download|
|v5 release||198.27 KB||Sep 27, 2020||9.0.1||2,525||Download|
|v4 release||177.59 KB||Sep 16, 2020||9.0.1||3,559||Download|
|v3 release||153.43 KB||Sep 3, 2020||9.0.1||2,844||Download|
|v2 release||149.48 KB||Sep 2, 2020||9.0.1||752||Download|
|v1 release||143.44 KB||Aug 31, 2020||9.0.1||529||Download|
|v1.alpha1 alpha||142.90 KB||Aug 31, 2020||9.0.1||418||Download|
A HandyNotes plugin for the Shadowlands expansion. It will add the locations and rewards for rare mobs, battle pets, treasures and other miscellaneous points of interest to the map.
Rare mobs are listed as skulls on your map. If the skull is blue colored, that means you still need a collectible reward from that rare. If the rare has multiple spawn points, shares a spawn with common mobs or has a path, hovering over the skull will indicate all the points of interest or paths. Left-clicking on the skull will stick the points of interested on the map and minimap as you travel.
Treasures & Collectibles
Locations and solutions for treasures are displayed on the map, along with the achievement they are associated with and any rewards they contain. Each treasure icon will disappear once it has been looted. The locations of mounts, pets and other collectibles found in the open world are also noted.
Battle Pets and Trainers
The locations of all pet trainers and creature battles are marked on the map. Any achievements associated with defeating that creature or trainer will appear in the tooltip.
Right-clicking a node to bring up its context menu. From this menu you can:
- Create a Blizzard or TomTom waypoint
- Hide this node or restore all hidden nodes
Quick Toggle Menu
In addition to the plugin settings menu found under Interface > Addons > HandyNotes, a quick toggle menu will appear on any map that contains nodes added by this plugin. This allows you to quickly toggle, resize or change the opacity of nodes displayed on the current map.
- Change icon sizes and alpha based on type (rares, treasures, battle pets, etc)
- Customize the size and color and POIs and paths.
- Enable or disable groups of icons
- Enlarge icons when the world map is maximized
- Show only rares that you still need rewards from
- Show already completed nodes
This plugin adds information to the map for the following zones:
- Patch 9.0 – Ardenweald, Bastion, Maldraxxus, Revendreth, The Maw
- Patch 9.1 – Korthia
- Patch 9.2 – Zereth Mortis
In addition to rares, treasures and pet battles, this plugin also adds the following expansion or zone-specific items.
- Lost book locations for the Fractured Faerie Tales achievement.
- Lost Anima Shard locations for the Shard Labor achievement and Silverwind Larion mount.
- Tribute locations for the Count Your Blessings achievement.
- Vesper locations for the Rallying Cry of the Ascended achievement.
- Hymn locations for the What is that Melody? achievement.
- Pool of Mixed Monstrosities summoning combinations and rewards.
- Slime cat locations for the Nine Afterlives achievement.
- Carriage locations and paths for The Afterlife Express achievement.
- Castle Sinrunner locations and paths for the What We Ride in the Shadows achievement.
- Dead Blanchy locations and progress for the Sinrunner Blanchy mount.
- Dredbat Statue locations and paths for the Bat! achievement.
- Impressionable Gorger progress for the Loyal Gorger mount.
- Fugitive Soul locations for the Absolution for All achievement.
- Inquisitor locations for the It’s Always Sinny in Revendreth achievement.
- Bonus boss and cache locations for collecting Stygia.
- Chaotic Riftstone locations and transport paths.
- Grapple point locations across the maw.
- Stygia Nexus locations for collecting Stygia Dust and Stygia Sliver for the Bound Shadehound mount.
- Stolen Anima Vessel locations in the rift and around the covenant assaults.
- Mawsworn Blackguard locations for the Who Sent You? achievement.
- Ring and treasure locations for the Hand of Nilganihmaht mount.
- Maw and Torghast upgrades purchased from Ve’nari.
- Relic locations for the Reliquary Restoration achievement and The Archivists’ Codex reputation.
- Daily treasure locations for collecting research (The Archivists’ Codex reputation).
- Rift Portal locations for entering the rift phase of Korthia and the Maw.
- Invasive Mawshroom locations for the Darkmaul mount.
- Maelie the Wanderer locations for the Wandering Arden Doe mount.
- Dusklight Matriarch nest location for the Dusklight Razorwing mount.
- Cyphers of Creation (puzzle caches) and repeatable cypher cache locations.
- Mawsworn Supply Cache locations for the Colossal Wraithbound Mawrat mount.
- Shrouded Cypher Cache locations which require Pocopoc’s enhanced cypher equipment to see.
- Protoform Schematic locations for crafting mounts and pets.
- Lore Concordance and Echoed Jiro locations providing outdoor buffs.
- Coreless Automa locations for the Apocopocolypse Now achievement.
- Creature locations for the Completing the Code achievement.
- Proto-Material locations for the Traversing the Spheres achievement.
- Scroll locations for the Tales of the Exile achievement.
- Location and tracking for the Patient Bufonid mount quest chain.
This addon has been translated to the following languages:
deDE– German (thanks Dathwada!)
esES– Spanish (Spain) (thanks (EU) Krovikan-Minahonda!)
frFR– French (thanks Lightuky!)
koKR– Korean (thanks soaa!)
ruRU– Russian (thanks Hubbotu!)
zhCN– Chinese (Simplified) (thanks Adavak!)
zhTW– Chinese (Traditional) (thanks mcc1!)
If you would like to translate the addon to another language, please open a ticket or submit a pull request on GitHub.
Credits and Issues
I’d like to thank Ersanth for her early contributions to this addon.
Did I miss something? Let me know in the comments if:
- Something is out of place on the map.
- A reward, path or spawn point is missing from a rare.
- Icons are not removed from the map when expected.