|1.23 release||674.78 KB||Jun 21, 2020||1.13.2||13,042||Download|
|1.22 release||674.70 KB||Mar 4, 2020||1.13.2||30,847||Download|
|1.21 release||674.69 KB||Oct 28, 2019||1.13.2||39,369||Download|
|1.20 release||672.98 KB||Oct 27, 2019||1.13.2||5,755||Download|
|1.19 release||673.04 KB||Oct 22, 2019||1.13.2||15,247||Download|
|1.18 release||624.32 KB||Oct 15, 2019||1.13.2||18,026||Download|
|1.17 release||655.67 KB||Oct 9, 2019||1.13.2||16,842||Download|
|1.16 release||649.50 KB||Sep 28, 2019||1.13.2||20,108||Download|
|1.15 release||471.10 KB||Sep 22, 2019||1.13.2||16,548||Download|
|1.14 release||464.76 KB||Sep 19, 2019||1.13.2||12,574||Download|
|1.13 release||465.24 KB||Sep 19, 2019||1.13.2||1,472||Download|
|1.12 release||305.26 KB||Sep 16, 2019||1.13.2||11,519||Download|
|1.11 release||305.17 KB||Sep 16, 2019||1.13.2||5,329||Download|
|1.10 release||305.18 KB||Sep 15, 2019||1.13.2||6,330||Download|
|1.09 release||305.32 KB||Sep 14, 2019||1.13.2||2,396||Download|
|1.08 release||297.24 KB||Sep 14, 2019||1.13.2||5,396||Download|
|1.07 release||232.93 KB||Sep 10, 2019||1.13.2||8,242||Download|
|1.06 release||228.45 KB||Sep 9, 2019||1.13.2||2,548||Download|
|1.05 release||227.03 KB||Sep 9, 2019||1.13.2||1,997||Download|
|1.04 release||227.04 KB||Sep 9, 2019||1.13.2||460||Download|
|1.01 release||206.03 KB||Sep 8, 2019||1.13.2||1,614||Download|
|1.00 release||26.04 KB||Sep 5, 2019||1.13.2||2,912||Download|
|alpha12 alpha||623.98 KB||Oct 9, 2019||1.13.2||182||Download|
|alpha11 alpha||655.31 KB||Oct 9, 2019||1.13.2||8||Download|
|alpha10 alpha||649.81 KB||Sep 28, 2019||1.13.2||6||Download|
|alpha9 alpha||649.61 KB||Sep 28, 2019||1.13.2||14||Download|
|alpha8 alpha||471.48 KB||Sep 22, 2019||1.13.2||9||Download|
|alpha6 alpha||470.62 KB||Sep 20, 2019||1.13.2||111||Download|
|alpha5 alpha||465.65 KB||Sep 19, 2019||1.13.2||19||Download|
|alpha4 alpha||83.19 KB||Sep 11, 2019||1.13.2||86||Download|
|alpha3 alpha||83.33 KB||Sep 11, 2019||1.13.2||18||Download|
|alpha2 alpha||206.37 KB||Sep 8, 2019||1.13.2||8||Download|
|alpha1 alpha||34.07 KB||Sep 8, 2019||1.13.2||6||Download|
REQUIRES HandyNotes to be installed.
Shows various npcs on the map and minimap. Bankers, auctioneers, vendors, flightmasters, mailboxes, profession and class trainers and others. This addon supersedes HandyNotes_Flightmasters and provides the same information. You can run both but it's not necessary (unless you want to resize the flightmasters independently of the other vendors in which case turn the show flightmasters option off for this addon).
Adds a movable button to the map for quick toggling of various npcs. Use shift + left click to drag it around and move it if needed.
I've also added a minimap button which can be disabled in the options if you don't like it.
- Right-clicking the minimap button or typing in /npcs will pull up search window where you can search for items and locate nearby vendors that sell them.
- Typing in an item name will show a list of items that match your search.
- Clicking on the item will then show a list of vendors that sell that item and their distance from you.
- Left-clicking a vendor will place a TomTom waypoint set to their position., middle-clicking a vendor will show all items being sold by them, right-clicking will take you back to the item list.
- Clicking the z button at the bottom will list all vendors in your current zone.
If you have any problems then please file a ticket. Also be sure to include class, faction, client language just in case it's needed.
I've started to flag which mailboxes faction specific and should only show to their correct faction. Let me know if I've missed any or flagged one for the wrong faction.
- Right-clicking on a marker will set a waypoint if TomTom is present and enabled.
- Settings can be found under Interface -> Addons -> HandyNotes -> Plugins -> NPCs or by typing in /npcs options