|v2.0.1 release||562.00 KB||May 21, 2021||2.5.1||0||Download|
|v1.0.2 release||570.37 KB||Dec 1, 2020||9.0.2||564||Download|
|v1.0.1 release||570.53 KB||Sep 28, 2020||1.13.5||2,741||Download|
|v1.0.0 release||570.24 KB||Sep 26, 2020||1.13.5||32||Download|
Hello! I’m Butabah, I’ve played a hunter since Vanilla over 15 years ago! I’ve made this AddOn to help you improve your playstyle as a hunter. What it comes with:
- A custom Blizzard-like Weapon Swing Timer, with a red “Don’t cast here.” zone and a green “Okay to cast here” zone. Complete with pushback for Aimed Shot and Multi-Shot. Use Shift+Left-Click to move the bar.
Bartender4 and Blizzard button flashing support for the following events:
- Hunter’s Mark – In combat and the target does not have hunter’s mark.
- Trueshot Aura – Ability is learned and you currently do not have Trueshot Aura activated.
- Aspect of the Hawk – In combat and you currently have no Aspect on.
- Aimed Shot and Multi-Shot Depending on your rotation (full vs. clipped), an appropriate icon will light up on what spell you should use next.
If you can think of other things that’d be nice for hunters, please let me know!
Please report any issues to the GitHub Issue Tracker.