|IAmAMerchant Classic (v1.0.0).zip release||13.52 KB||Sep 16, 2019||1.13.2||3,376||Download|
|IAmAMerchant Classic (v0.2.5).zip release||12.89 KB||Sep 11, 2019||1.13.2||1,637||Download|
|IAmAMerchant Classic (v0.2.4).zip release||12.41 KB||Sep 8, 2019||1.13.2||59||Download|
|IAmAMerchant Classic (v0.2.3).zip release||12.29 KB||Sep 8, 2019||1.13.2||6||Download|
IAmAMerchant Classic (v1.0.0)
This addon allows you to display items that you want to sell in a NPC merchant like
window to other players who also has this addon (see screenshot). Other players
who are offering at least one item will have a merchant mark on their nameplate next
to their name, telling you that you can inspect the goods they are offering.
If no one else has this addon installed, this addon will have no impact to the game.
So, just download and install it for the case you find someone who is offering some
– Copy the IAmAMerchant folder to "…/World of Warcraft/_classic_/Interface/AddOns/".
– Start WoW, log in and set keybindings for "Open target merchant window" and "Open your
merchant window" functions. You can find these keybindings in the category "Addons" on
the left. Suggested keybindings are:
– Open target merchant window: "F6"
– Open your merchant window: "F7"
– Press "F7" to open your merchant window.
– Drag and drop an item (for instance from your bag) into the merchant window.
– A dialogue window will open. Enter the price per unit for your item. 1234567 means 123
gold, 45 silver and 67 copper.
– Press "Enter" or click on "Add Item" to add this item for sale. Press "Escape" or click
on "Cancel" to close the dialogue without adding the item.
– You can remove items from your list by right clicking on them. If you want to remove all
items, you can also type "/iaam clear" into the chat.
– Enable friendly nameplates (Shift + V) in order to see if other players are offering
items for sale. If a players offers at least one item for sale, a little icon will
appear next to the players name on his nameplate. Now, you can target him and press "F6"
to query his items. A merchant window with his items will open.
– If you don't want the icon to appear, you can type "/iaam off". Don't forget to type
"/iaam on" again, in order to enable the nameplate icons.
– Brave step of going up to major version 1.0.0. The addon should be now in rather stable
state for anyone to use. Please report any further bugs as well as how to reproduce them.
– Fixed dropping an item into the frame when the mouse was released after starting
– New fix for "no player named ___ is currently playing"
– Added security checks, that only requested item data will be processed.
– Window can be closed with escape
– add "/iaam sound <on/off>". If a merchant was found, a money sound is played if activated.
This might be helpful while only few people are using this addon.
– ElvUI support added.
– Implemented periodic update of the merchant frame to query item information of
items which could not be queried on the first try
– Added unit check to avoid sending data to not available characters resulting in
a "no player named ___ is currently playing" warning message
– Changed behavior of opening merchant window
– fixed wrong display of available items
– First official version for Classic WoW