|ickd 1.4 release||2.54 KB||Oct 16, 2014||6.0.2||1,113||Download|
|ickd 1.3 release||1.84 KB||Sep 20, 2014||5.4.8||171||Download|
|ickd 1.2 release||1.82 KB||Aug 1, 2014||5.4.8||159||Download|
ickd is a really simple to do list addon. It stores individual to do lists per character and does nothing else. Simple, see?
You've probably seen a bunch of different addons for note taking but all of them seem to have a bunch of extra features on top – lua parsers, graphic interfaces, player notes and the like. Useful stuff, sure, but not really what I wanted so I made this addon. If you've ever forgotten where you put that vanity item or what exactly you were planning on using all that cloth for, you'll probably find ickd useful.
ickd works using the slash command /td and:
- list – lists the tasks on your to do list
- add <a task> – adds a new task to your list
- remove <task number> – removes a task from your list (get the number with the list command)
- edit <task number> <edited task> – edits an existing task on your list (get the number with the list command)
- clear – clears your list
- help – lists all available commands ingame
All commands will work with just their first letter (a = add, l = list etc…)
And that's it!