|v7 release||3.90 KB||Jan 21, 2017||7.1.5||599||Download|
|v6 release||3.71 KB||Sep 28, 2016||7.0.3||385||Download|
|v5 release||3.68 KB||Sep 8, 2016||7.0.3||298||Download|
|v4 release||2.87 KB||Jul 23, 2016||7.0.3||303||Download|
|v3 release||2.72 KB||Apr 6, 2016||6.2.4||481||Download|
|v2 release||2.65 KB||Nov 3, 2015||6.2.2||311||Download|
|v1 release||2.46 KB||May 19, 2015||6.1.0||382||Download|
|v7-alpha alpha||3.65 KB||Jan 21, 2017||7.1.5||64||Download|
|c319a3439284-alpha alpha||3.78 KB||Jan 19, 2017||7.1.5||21||Download|
|r21 alpha||4.50 KB||Sep 28, 2016||7.0.3||10||Download|
|r19 alpha||4.46 KB||Sep 27, 2016||7.0.3||24||Download|
|r17 alpha||4.25 KB||Sep 8, 2016||7.0.3||23||Download|
|r13 alpha||3.29 KB||Jul 23, 2016||7.0.3||17||Download|
|r9 alpha||3.04 KB||Apr 6, 2016||6.2.4||43||Download|
|r6 alpha||2.85 KB||Nov 3, 2015||6.2.2||17||Download|
|r1 alpha||2.52 KB||May 19, 2015||6.1.0||29||Download|
Instance Spec, v7
Are you tired of forgetting to change spec to your assigned role before entering? This addon will add buttons below "dungeon ready" dialog that would allow you to quickly switch to other spec that matches your assigned role.
- 7.1.5 API update.
- Fix Equipment Manager button being hidden when you have only one spec to switch – i.e. pretty much for everyone except priest with 2 healing specs.
Instead of talent/spec group switching you can now just switch directly to any specialization and despite what I vaguely remember being promised by Blizzard, you're NOT put into correct spec automatically when you queue as role that do not match you current spec – so InstanceSpec HAVE work to do after all!
- Update to Legion API.
- Allow more buttons for classes that have several specs for role.
- Do not load for classes that don't have more than one role.
- Disable itself if there's no spec group switching available (i.e. in Legion).
- Fix errors when player have no spec (e.g. no 2nd spec before level 30).
- Added "equipment manager" shortcut button to spec switch.
- Initial implementation.