|v0.1.14 release||45.88 KB||Jul 28, 2018||8.0.1||388||Download|
|v0.1.13 release||45.75 KB||Jul 27, 2018||8.0.1||35||Download|
Still in early alpha stages!
This journal addon adds what should've been in WoW years ago, namely an easy to use journal for you to document your travels in, complete with the ability to allow others to read it.
Journal is intended both as an extension for TRP and MRP as well as a standalone version that can be treated as an alternative to TRP or MRP. While it's intended to be formatted more as a book with chapters and pages, you'll also have the ability to create a fully featured profile for yourself, removing the need for TRP or MRP.
How to use
- Run /journal, /jou or /j to open Journal
- Run /journalv, /jouv or /jv to show the current version of Journal
- Click the minimap button to show Journal
- You can edit settings inside Main Menu > Interface > Addons > Journal
- The Journal is by default opened in viewing mode and has very few buttons to interact with. Press the "Edit" button at the top right of the window to enter Edit mode where you get a number of UI elements that you can use for editing your journal.
- If you just want the Standalone version and not TRP/MRP just disable those optional addons.
- Keybinding can be set to open in Keybindings > Other > Journal, I use CTRL+J
- Minimap button to open up your Journal
- /journal command to open your Journal
- Movable window
- TotalRP extension that makes the Journal frame available within TRP
- MyRoleplay extension that makes the Journal frame available within MRP
- Resizable window
- Addon settings page
- Sharing your Journal with others
- Normal and Mature pages, normal pages are accessible to all but Mature pages have to be agreed upon before reading that you're over 18 and agree to not report whatever you read in the profile.
- Public, Private and Protected visibility for pages where Public ones are public, Private only allows certain invited characters to read it and Protected being password protected.
- Encryption option for pages so that it doesn't matter if Blizzard logs the information passed between players, they won't be able to read what's transmitted unless they decipher it.
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email bugs and feature requests to: incoming+JournalAddon/Journal@incoming.gitlab.com