|v1.1 +1 More release||15.14 KB||Oct 16, 2014||6.0.2||3,882||Download|
|v1.0 +1 More release||15.32 KB||Oct 3, 2013||5.4.0||2,608||Download|
|v0.9 +1 More release||15.31 KB||Oct 3, 2013||5.4.0||46||Download|
|v0.8 +1 More release||15.32 KB||Sep 11, 2012||5.0.4||3,010||Download|
|v0.7 +1 More release||15.29 KB||May 23, 2011||4.1.0||8,612||Download|
|v0.6 +1 More release||15.24 KB||May 23, 2011||4.0.6||222||Download|
|v0.5 +1 More release||12.72 KB||Nov 28, 2010||4.0.3a||6,179||Download|
|v0.4 +1 More release||13.34 KB||Jul 28, 2010||3.3.5||1,208||Download|
|v0.3 release||13.20 KB||Jul 26, 2010||3.3.5||187||Download|
|v0.2 release||2.86 KB||Jul 19, 2010||3.3.5||48||Download|
|r21 +1 More alpha||15.11 KB||Oct 16, 2014||6.0.2||38||Download|
|r19 +1 More alpha||15.29 KB||Oct 3, 2013||5.4.0||11||Download|
|r17 +1 More alpha||15.28 KB||Oct 3, 2013||5.4.0||140||Download|
|r15 +1 More alpha||15.27 KB||Sep 11, 2012||5.0.4||19||Download|
|r13 +1 More alpha||15.24 KB||May 23, 2011||4.1.0||16||Download|
|r10 +1 More alpha||12.68 KB||Nov 28, 2010||4.0.3a||10||Download|
|r8 +1 More alpha||13.30 KB||Jul 28, 2010||3.3.5||18||Download|
|r7 +1 More alpha||13.26 KB||Jul 26, 2010||3.3.5||14||Download|
|r5 alpha||13.16 KB||Jul 26, 2010||3.3.5||14||Download|
|r3 alpha||2.82 KB||Jul 19, 2010||3.3.5||13||Download|
|r2 alpha||1.90 KB||Jul 18, 2010||3.3.5||14||Download|
|JunkDrop alpha||1.54 KB||Jul 15, 2010||3.3.5||55||Download|
Drops the cheapest junk item including calculating stack totals. For example, if you have a slot with a single 10 copper item and another slot with six 2 copper items totaling 12 coppers, then the 10 copper item is the cheaper of the two slots in total and JunkDrop will drop that item. If there are multiple items in that single slot, it will drop them all.
It will scan your inventory one item at a time, finding the lowest-priced junk (grey) item.
Note: When I explained this addon to my cousin, he thought I was talking about selling the junk items. This addon does not sell or vendor items. It deletes them.
Type /junkdrop or /jd in chat window.
If you have a LibDataBroker addon installed, you can left-click JunkDrop and it will drop a single item or stack of items.
- After I create options panel, allow /jd to be disabled in case it conflicts with another addon.
- Create mini-map button for user to click instead of having to type in /junkdrop.
- Add configurable history of last 'x' number of items dropped.
- Add options panel via Interface -> Addons. This will be used to toggle debug output on/off, toggle mini-map button on/off, and toggle history as well as number of items to show in history.
- Add option to have JunkDrop drop one or more items after looting if total free slots is below a certain threshold. For example, if this feature is enabled, the default would be if no free slots available after loot, drop one item.
- Add ability to specify number of items to drop. (Completed command-line processing of this as of r3, just need to build logic for this option.)
(Done in r15 / v0.8 – 2012-09-10)
- Updated TOC.
(Done in r5 – 2010-07-25)
- Brought JunkDrop-LDB in instead of keeping it in its own addon project.
(Done in r3 – 2010-07-18)
- Added option to drop all junk items.
- Made output optional with a debug parameter.
- Added /jd alias.
If you have a problem with this addon, please post a ticket.