|4.2.4 release||2.14 MB||Nov 16, 2020||9.0.1||0||Download|
|4.2.3 release||2.14 MB||Nov 16, 2020||9.0.1||5,059||Download|
|4.2.2 release||2.14 MB||Nov 15, 2020||9.0.1||2,201||Download|
|4.2.1 release||2.13 MB||Nov 14, 2020||9.0.1||5,945||Download|
|4.2.0 release||2.13 MB||Nov 14, 2020||9.0.1||4,114||Download|
|4.1.0 release||2.13 MB||Oct 25, 2020||9.0.1||16,254||Download|
|4.0.0 release||2.13 MB||Oct 15, 2020||9.0.1||13,389||Download|
Improved Blizzard Objective Tracker
Build for WoW Classic is other project … Kaliel's Tracker (Classic)
Icecrown Rare Monitor (tested on EU server)
If you see other rare than it should be. This happens because on servers is time shift of rare spawns.
Please go to Options of addon, here is settings for Rare Monitor. Option named "Timer Correction" helps you.
E.g. on my realm is Timer Correction now 80 sec.
- Change tracker position
- Expand/collapse tracker relative to selected position (direction)
- Auto set tracker height by content with max. height limit
- Scrolling when content is greater than max. height
- Remember collapsed tracker after logout/exit game
- Filtering Quests/Achievements
- Quest Item buttons are supported! (see below)
- Quest Item button for CLOSEST quest show as Extra Action Button! (see below)
- Modules order inside the tracker, supported all modules including PetTracker. [Beta]
- Wowhead URL menu item inside the tracker and Quest Log
- Change tracker background and border
- Change tracker text font, size, flag and shadow
- Colored tracked item titles
- Colored tracked item objectives (in progress, completed)
- Quest names with tags – quest level, type, frequency
- Auto expand tracker when something track
- Show Quest and Achievement tooltips
- Notification messages and sounds
- Auto hide tracker when empty
- Auto collapse tracker when entering an instance
- Bind key to expand/collapse the tracker
- … and other fixes and improvements
WoW 9.0.1 – Known issues w/o solution
- Clicking on tracked quests or achievements has no response during combat.
- Header buttons Q and A don't work during combat.
Quest item buttons support
Because Blizzard doesn't allow to work with the action buttons in the default UI, buttons are located outside tracker and quests in the tracker have tags with a number that is the appropriate button. For better orientation highlight quest title and button tag when hover associated button.
For a better use of quest items, I've added a feature Active button. As you approach the place of performance of the quest activates the Extra Action Button with quest item (like Draenor zone ability).
- Auto show quest item button for CLOSEST quest.
- Bind key to use quest item (button uses the same key bind as the Extra Action Button).
- The button is movable using some addons (e.g. Bartender4, MoveAnything). For position change, move "Extra Action Button" resp. "Extra Action Bar".
Supported types of tracked content
- Classic quests
- Popup quests from environment
- World quests
- Zone bonus quests
- Dungeon objectives
- Dungeon Challenge mode objectives and timer
- Scenario objectives
- Masque v9.0.2 – support skinning for quest item buttons
- PetTracker v9.0.1 – full support zone pet tracking
- TomTom v90001-1.1.5 – support for add/remove quest waypoints
Tested / Supported UIs
- ElvUI v12.06
- Tukui v20.04
- RealUI v2.2.3 … for deactivating Objective Tracker skin, use my addon Aurora – Extension
- Aurora v18.104.22.168 … for deactivating Objective Tracker skin, use my addon Aurora – Extension
- SyncUI v22.214.171.124
- SpartanUI v6.0.10
Bugs or Feature requests
For reporting please use Tickets instead of Comments on AddonsWoW.
Before reporting of errors, please deactivate other addons and make sure the bug is not caused by a collision with another addon.