|0.8f beta||5.95 KB||Oct 13, 2018||8.0.1||1,047||Download|
|0.7k beta||5.58 KB||Oct 10, 2018||8.0.1||54||Download|
|0.7j beta||5.30 KB||Oct 10, 2018||8.0.1||23||Download|
|0.7i beta||5.28 KB||Oct 10, 2018||8.0.1||24||Download|
|0.7g beta||4.90 KB||Oct 9, 2018||8.0.1||20||Download|
|0.6a beta||4.64 KB||Oct 9, 2018||8.0.1||27||Download|
|0.5f beta||4.63 KB||Oct 8, 2018||8.0.1||13||Download|
|0.3a beta||4.56 KB||Oct 8, 2018||8.0.1||14||Download|
|0.2g beta||4.53 KB||Oct 8, 2018||8.0.1||19||Download|
08/10/2019: i dont have many time at to spent time on this addon. But after i find a way, i will update this addon! For sure!
12/13/2018: It looks like, Blizzard Blocked crossed faction chat. An chat addon named "CrossRP" used the same mechanic for cross faction RP and Blizzard dont want this. So i have to wait at the moment. i will search for a way to geht the addon worked.. For Party the weakaura should work!
12/12/2018: After patch 8.1.0: The api is changes for the select and sendmessage argument. i work on a solution.
If you find something… please tell it to me. I need your feedback. Thank you.
this little addon keeps watch on your chat for certain commands and responds accordingly.
Note: this addon is based on the code from Luckyone's weakaura ( https://wago.io/bfakeys ), adding functionality for Bnet and ingame communities.
Since version 0.7i the addon was renamed from M+ Key Announce to Keystone Announce making it easier to find on the Twitch/Curse app.
This is my first public addon, I want to keep it up to date. Please let me know if you find any mistake (especially in my english grammar) or anything else
How to use:
- Type /ka, /keystoneannounce or navigate to the optionspage to change the config.
- Type !mpk or !keys in your guild/party/community chat to get a response of every person who has this addon installed, activated and a mythic+ key in her/his inventory.
- Each character has his own configaration.
- Option to listen to all communities or only one. (disabled per default)
- Each channel (guild/party/community) can be disabled.
- Option to disable responding if you are in a mythic+ Run.
- Security check to dont change the config while you running a mythic+ Key
- Each channel has an own cooldown to avoid spamming. The community cooldown is shared! Can be configured in the optionpage.
- In communities your mythic+ keystone will be postet with this pattern: charname-charrealm: keystone. In Bnet communities "| Alliance/Horde" will be addet
- A small support for Luckyone bfa weakaura. This addon will response to this !keys command.
- Some issues with English and German grammar… it will be fixed.
Plans to do:
- Adding more langauges (if possible)
- Adding a notification if the addon reply in a community (configurable)
- Fixing locale grammar.