|18.104.22.168 release||2.17 KB||Nov 30, 2020||9.0.2||0||Download|
|22.214.171.124 release||2.27 KB||Jan 24, 2020||8.3.0||4,941||Download|
|126.96.36.199 release||1.53 KB||Jul 20, 2018||8.0.1||13,280||Download|
|188.8.131.52 release||1.49 KB||Sep 2, 2017||7.3.0||10,367||Download|
|184.108.40.206 release||1.49 KB||Jun 14, 2017||7.2.5||7,383||Download|
|220.127.116.11 release||1.42 KB||Apr 25, 2017||7.2.0 +3||6,061||Download|
|18.104.22.168 release||1.37 KB||Mar 31, 2017||7.2.0 +3||5,816||Download|
|22.214.171.124 release||1.36 KB||Mar 30, 2017||7.2.0 +3||694||Download|
|126.96.36.199 release||1.13 KB||Mar 29, 2017||7.2.0 +3||3,620||Download|
|188.8.131.52 release||1.13 KB||Jan 22, 2017||7.1.5 +2||5,850||Download|
|184.108.40.206 release||1.13 KB||Oct 5, 2016||7.0.3||5,618||Download|
|220.127.116.11 release||1.13 KB||Sep 27, 2016||7.0.3||996||Download|
|18.104.22.168 release||1.55 KB||Sep 12, 2016||7.0.3||644||Download|
Adds descriptions for mythic keystone properties to their tooltips so you don't have to remember what they all mean.
Here's a list of dungeon modifiers and their descriptions:
- Overflowing – Healing in excess of a target's maximum health is instead converted to a heal absorption effect.
- Skittish – Enemies pay far less attention to threat generated by tanks.
- Volcanic – While in combat, enemies periodically cause gouts of flame to erupt beneath the feet of distant players.
- Necrotic – All enemies' melee attacks apply a stacking blight that inflicts damage over time and reduces healing received.
- Teeming – Additional non-boss enemies are present throughout the dungeon.
- Raging – Non-boss enemies enrage at 30% health remaining, dealing 100% increased damage until defeated.
- Bolstering – When any non-boss enemy dies, its death cry empowers nearby allies, increasing their maximum health and damage by 20%.
- Sanguine – When slain, non-boss enemies leave behind a lingering pool of ichor that heals their allies and damages players.
- Tyrannical – Boss enemies have 40% more health and inflict up to 15% increased damage.
- Fortified – Non-boss enemies have 20% more health and inflict up to 30% increased damage.
- Bursting – When slain, non-boss enemies explode, causing all players to suffer 10% of their max health in damage over 4 sec. This effect stacks.
- Grievous – When injured below 90% health, players will suffer increasing damage over time until healed above 90% health.
- Explosive – While in combat, enemies periodically summon Explosive Orbs that will detonate if not destroyed.
- Quaking – Periodically, all players emit a shockwave, inflicting damage and interrupting nearby allies.
- Relentless – Non-boss enemies are granted temporary immunity to Loss of Control effects.