|22.214.171.124.2 release||5.52 MB||Jun 28, 2022||9.2.5||1||Download|
|126.96.36.199.2 release||5.48 MB||Jun 5, 2022||9.2.5||721||Download|
|188.8.131.52.2 release||5.33 MB||Mar 23, 2022||9.2.0||1,060||Download|
|184.108.40.206.0 release||4.80 MB||Dec 7, 2021||9.1.5||989||Download|
|220.127.116.11.0 release||4.28 MB||Nov 4, 2021||9.1.5||878||Download|
|18.104.22.168.0 release||4.28 MB||Nov 2, 2021||9.1.5||481||Download|
|22.214.171.124.1 release||4.27 MB||Sep 7, 2021||9.1.0||900||Download|
|126.96.36.199.1 release||4.27 MB||Aug 18, 2021||9.1.0||920||Download|
|188.8.131.52.1 release||4.06 MB||Aug 4, 2021||9.1.0||631||Download|
|184.108.40.206.0 release||3.98 MB||Jul 14, 2021||9.1.0||713||Download|
|220.127.116.11.1 release||3.01 MB||Jul 7, 2021||9.1.0||476||Download|
|18.104.22.168.0 release||2.69 MB||Jun 29, 2021||9.1.0||581||Download|
|22.214.171.124.0 release||2.61 MB||May 27, 2021||9.0.5||633||Download|
|126.96.36.199.0 release||1.83 MB||May 13, 2021||9.0.5||543||Download|
|188.8.131.52.0 release||1.59 MB||May 8, 2021||9.0.5||478||Download|
|184.108.40.206.1 release||1.58 MB||May 1, 2021||9.0.5||442||Download|
|220.127.116.11.0 release||1.57 MB||Apr 27, 2021||9.0.5||346||Download|
|18.104.22.168.0 release||1.55 MB||Apr 13, 2021||9.0.5||604||Download|
|22.214.171.124.0 release||1.55 MB||Apr 6, 2021||9.0.5||393||Download|
|126.96.36.199.0 release||1.54 MB||Mar 23, 2021||9.0.5||389||Download|
|188.8.131.52.0 release||1.54 MB||Mar 10, 2021||9.0.5||497||Download|
|184.108.40.206.0 release||1.53 MB||Feb 24, 2021||9.0.2||426||Download|
|220.127.116.11.0 release||1.26 MB||Feb 15, 2021||9.0.2||342||Download|
|18.104.22.168.0 release||1.27 MB||Feb 5, 2021||9.0.2||485||Download|
|22.214.171.124.1 release||1.13 MB||Feb 2, 2021||9.0.2||283||Download|
|126.96.36.199.0 release||1.12 MB||Jan 27, 2021||9.0.2||321||Download|
|188.8.131.52.1 release||852.96 KB||Jan 16, 2021||9.0.2||368||Download|
See the images for a quick look at the ingame UI! This might give you a better idea of what is added to the default Blizzard UI.
Achievement Filter adds a tab to the Achievement Window that orders the achievements by expansion and further subdivisions. Over 5300 achievements are added so far spread over 1025+ categories, linked to 1625+ zones and 39 events.
Now also mostly available in German and Chinese (Simplified)!
- Achievements: A copy of the default Achievements tab but with all the additional features. (This tab is still a work in progress.)
- Expansions: A collection of all the achievements in game sorted per expansion. See Categories for more details on this tab.
- Events: All ingame event related achievements can be found here.
- Player vs. Player: A PvP’ers dream with all achievements earnable trough PvP.
- Specials: A combination of curated lists that might appeal to certain achievement hunters.
- The Current Zone category shows which achievements are related to the current zone you’re in. (This is still being approved on.)
- The Selected Zone category shows which achievements are related to the zone you’re viewing in the World Map. (This is still being approved on.)
- The Focused category shows achievements you want to focus on.
- The Excluded category shows excluded achievements you don’t want to see. Showing this category can be toggled in the options.
- Each expansion has its own category: Classic, The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Dreanor, Legion, Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands.
- Each expansion is divided in Zones, Dungeons and Raids and Pet Battles where available.
- Wrath of the Lich King has separate categories for 10 and 25 man Raids.
- Wrath of the Lich King expansion feature: Argent Tournament.
- Cataclysm expansion feature: Tol Barad.
- Mists of Pandaria expansion feature: Brawler’s Guild, Scenarios, Proving Grounds.
- Warlords of Dreanor expansion feature: Brawler’s Guild and Garrison.
- Legion expansion feature: Brawler’s Guild and Class Hall.
- Battle for Azeroth expansion feature: Brawler’s Guild, Island Expeditions, War Effort, Heart of Azeroth and Visions of N’Zoth.
- Shadowlands expansion feature: Torghast and Covenant Sanctums.
- Unobtainable Legacy categories can be found when the ‘Not Obtainable’ filter is checked.
- Enhanced searching, filtering, sorting and tracking of achievements per tab.
- Enhanced tooltip to show more about the achievement and related achievements.
- Achievements are sorted in a way so they make more sense and are easier to find.
- A Right Click Menu for each achievement with a link to Wowhead, IAT (3.18.0+) (if tactics are available), Transmog sets (if linked to collecting it), Go to (related achievements) and wow-petguide.com (Xu-Fu’s Pet Guides).
- A tutorial for first time users with an ingame explanation of the most important features.
- The option to keybind the new tabs so it opens in one go. (Game Menu -> Key Bindings -> Addons -> Krowi’s Achievement Filter)
- ElvUI skin. (See the ingame options on how to enable each part.)
- Clicking achievements in meta achievements select the achievement.
- Hovering achievements in meta achievements shows more information about the achievement.
- World Map Button with its own Selected Zone category to show achievements for the zone you’re viewing.
- Exclude achievements you’re not interested in.
- Event reminder for active events with achievements with a compact version option.
- Compact achievements similar to the summary achievements.
- Overview of which character earned how many achievement points.
- Saturate achievements based on earned by your account or by your current character.
- Custom objectives for certain achievements. (If you find missing ones, let me know.)
More features are planned in the future and can be requested via the issues system or discord.
Feel free to join discord and say hi: https://discord.gg/DCxq5rRNW5.
Creating and maintaining addons takes a lot of time. If you can miss something, feel free to drop a donation!