|v0.1 release||4.73 KB||Aug 31, 2018||8.0.1||311||Download|
|r2 release||2.16 KB||Aug 12, 2018||8.0.1||74||Download|
|r1 release||2.16 KB||Aug 11, 2018||8.0.1||31||Download|
This addon logs and displays how long it took you to level between specific levels or through an entire level range.
/lt or /leveltimer - Display the leveling time for each character on your current realm.
/lt undel <name> - Undelete a character (case sensitive).
- To log accurate leveling time into a new expansion, logging time will not begin if you're max level. Once the new expansion goes live and the level cap is raised, logging will begin.
- Initial logging typically begins when the character first receives XP, then every level-up.
- This was made as a small project for a couple of friends as a lightweight solution to track leveling time during the new expansion.
- Characters can be deleted from the list by right clicking and can be recovered by using the undel command.
- Please report any bugs you may find or features you are interested in.
Add a comment