|27 release||12.84 KB||Jul 29, 2018||8.0.1||1,155||Download|
|25 release||12.03 KB||Nov 19, 2016||7.1.0||1,041||Download|
|24 release||10.91 KB||Jul 24, 2016||7.0.3||1,116||Download|
|21 +1 More release||8.82 KB||Dec 17, 2014||6.0.3||152||Download|
|21-nolib release||8.82 KB||Dec 16, 2014||6.0.3||38||Download|
|18 +1 More release||10.29 KB||Dec 16, 2014||6.0.3||46||Download|
|22 release||13.98 KB||Dec 8, 2014||6.0.3||2,501||Download|
|21 release||13.84 KB||Nov 4, 2014||6.0.3||209||Download|
|18 release||13.61 KB||Dec 21, 2013||5.4.2||415||Download|
|r43 release||13.24 KB||Mar 6, 2013||5.2.0||395||Download|
|r31 release||12.67 KB||Dec 21, 2012||5.1.0||238||Download|
|r27 release||11.91 KB||Oct 15, 2012||5.0.5||280||Download|
|r23 release||7.50 KB||Sep 4, 2012||5.0.4||171||Download|
|25b beta||12.30 KB||Mar 4, 2018||7.3.5||122||Download|
|r17-beta beta||6.63 KB||Aug 28, 2012||5.0.4||88||Download|
Library to provide information about resurrections cast in your group.
LibResInfo detects resurrection spell casts and identifies who they are being cast on, and provides that information to addons through callbacks and API methods. It supports all single- and multi-target class res spells, Soulstone, and engineering gadgets. It is fully embeddable, completely locale-independent, and does not require any other players in your group to have anything installed.
Requires LibStub and CallbackHandler-1.0.
- API functions
Please direct all bug reports, suggestions, questions, and comments to the GitHub issue tracker.
The source code for LibResInfo is primarily hosted on GitHub:
Support for Reincarnation is under consideration, but would require some guesswork, since until you actually see a shaman resurrect themselves, there's no way to tell if the ability is on cooldown or not.
No callbacks are fired for players who die while Mass Resurrection is being cast, but the API will return correct information (that the player has an incoming resurrection) so if it important for your addon, just check the player's status when they die.
No callbacks are fired for players who resurrect themselves by returning to their corpse while Mass Resurrection is the only res casting on them, but the API will (again) return correct information (that the player has no incoming resurrection) so if it important for your addon, just check the player's status when they resurrect.
Due to limitations of the WoW API, it is not possible to detect:
- …when someone declines a resurrection manually by clicking "Decline" on the dialog box.
- …when someone has a wait time before they accept a resurrection. In this case, the 60-second expiration time will be extended by the amount of time they are forced to wait, but the ResExpired callback will be fired at the 60-second mark since there's no way for LRI to know about the wait time.
- …who a player who joins the group while casting a resurrection spell is targeting.
- …whether a player who joins the group while dead has a resurrection being cast on them.
- …whether a player who joins the group while dead has a resurrection already available.