|9.0.11 release||52.42 KB||Nov 19, 2020||9.0.2||0||Download|
|9.0.10 release||52.42 KB||Nov 10, 2020||9.0.1||1,739||Download|
|9.0.9 release||52.44 KB||Nov 10, 2020||9.0.1||117||Download|
|9.0.8 release||52.63 KB||Nov 7, 2020||9.0.1||919||Download|
|9.0.7 release||52.28 KB||Oct 30, 2020||9.0.1||1,513||Download|
|9.0.6 release||52.26 KB||Oct 29, 2020||9.0.1||688||Download|
|9.0.5 release||51.55 KB||Oct 20, 2020||9.0.1||1,689||Download|
|9.0.4 release||50.74 KB||Oct 18, 2020||9.0.1||1,082||Download|
|9.0.3 release||50.64 KB||Oct 17, 2020||9.0.1||858||Download|
|9.0.2 release||50.61 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||1,642||Download|
|9.0.1 release||50.25 KB||Oct 13, 2020||9.0.1||1,434||Download|
|8.3.3 release||51.99 KB||Sep 30, 2020||8.3.0||1,340||Download|
|8.3.2 release||51.85 KB||Aug 31, 2020||8.3.0||1,798||Download|
|8.3.1 release||45.33 KB||Jan 15, 2020||8.3.0||5,945||Download|
|8.2.2 release||45.30 KB||Sep 24, 2019||8.2.5||5,462||Download|
|8.2.1 release||45.35 KB||Aug 19, 2019||8.2.0||4,380||Download|
|8.2.0 release||45.37 KB||Jun 26, 2019||8.2.0||6,494||Download|
|8.1.2 release||45.35 KB||Mar 14, 2019||8.1.5||9,506||Download|
|8.1.1 release||45.51 KB||Mar 13, 2019||8.1.5||3,356||Download|
|8.1.0 release||44.04 KB||Dec 12, 2018||8.1.0||8,666||Download|
|8.0.6 release||43.72 KB||Nov 12, 2018||8.0.1||4,732||Download|
|8.0.5 release||43.79 KB||Aug 29, 2018||8.0.1||8,805||Download|
|8.0.4 release||43.51 KB||Aug 22, 2018||8.0.1||4,221||Download|
|8.0.3 release||43.73 KB||Aug 22, 2018||8.0.1||1,086||Download|
|8.0.1 release||38.33 KB||Jul 21, 2018||8.0.1||7,496||Download|
|8.0.0 release||38.26 KB||Jul 17, 2018||8.0.1||7,592||Download|
|7.3.5 release||38.32 KB||Jul 12, 2018||7.3.5||2,493||Download|
|7.2.3 release||37.80 KB||Apr 22, 2017||7.2.0||7,116||Download|
|7.1.5 release||38.29 KB||Jan 28, 2017||7.1.5||5,369||Download|
|7.0.8 release||31.70 KB||Sep 15, 2016||7.0.3||5,706||Download|
|6.2.2 release||30.60 KB||Jan 1, 2016||6.2.3||2,086||Download|
|6.1.1 release||24.99 KB||Mar 15, 2015||6.1.0||1,306||Download|
|6.0.14 release||24.73 KB||Feb 24, 2015||6.1.0||98||Download|
|5.3.4 release||20.26 KB||Oct 19, 2014||5.3.0||78||Download|
|5.2.0 release||13.12 KB||Oct 19, 2014||5.2.0||53||Download|
|6.0.4 release||23.15 KB||Oct 18, 2014||6.0.2||210||Download|
|5.4.0 release||21.30 KB||Sep 10, 2013||5.4.0||1,852||Download|
|5.3.4 release||20.34 KB||Jul 23, 2013||5.3.0||469||Download|
|8.0.5beta1 beta||43.81 KB||Aug 28, 2018||8.0.1||95||Download|
|9.0.0alpha4 alpha||49.83 KB||Sep 30, 2020||9.0.1||64||Download|
|9.0.0alpha3 alpha||49.83 KB||Sep 27, 2020||9.0.1||37||Download|
|9.0.0.alpha2 alpha||49.88 KB||Sep 3, 2020||9.0.1||78||Download|
|9.0.0alpha1 alpha||43.73 KB||Aug 2, 2020||9.0.1||91||Download|
LiteBag is a minimal one-bag solution for inventory and bank.
LiteBag provides replacement inventory (bag) and bank frames that behave like the blizzard bank and bag frames, except all of the bank item slots are gathered into one frame, and all of the bag item slots are gathered into another frame.
LiteBag is designed to be simple and to use as many of the Blizzard core features as possible.
- Provides one-bag support for inventory and bank, and wrappers the default reagent bank frame.
- Item display/cooldown/click/drag/etc exactly like the default bags/bank.
- Open/close automatically and manually exactly the same as the default frames.
- Uses the default bag search and sort facilities.
- Hold SHIFT to sort bags without the confirmation pop-up.
- Supports the alternative currency "display on backpack" feature.
- Optionally shows up to 4 colored icons on items showing Equipment Set memberships.
- Optionally shows thicker icon borders to more easily see item quality.
- Optionally shows text for BoA/BoE/Battlepet items.
- Moveable inventory frame. Drag on title bar to move.
- Scale-able inventory and bank, use the sliders in the options interface.
- Resize-able inventory and bank, drag bottom-right corner.
- Ability to add row and column gaps to break up bag into sections.
- Inventory frame snaps back to default backpack position if moved near to it.
- Bank frame doesn't move (appears in the same place that the Blizzard bank does).
- Doesn't change guild bank or reagent bank (they are already one frame).
- Doesn't show inventory/bank of other characters (try BagSync or Altoholic).
- Doesn't show your bank contents when you are not at the bank teller.
- Doesn't do any filtering or sorting other than the default Blizzard mechanisms.
- Doesn't display items by category or any other sort order.
Other Addons with LiteBag Support
- ItemLevelDisplay – Show item levels.
- Caerdon Wardrobe – Shows transmog information.
If You Don't Like LiteBag
If you don't like LiteBag, that's cool! Mostly it does what I want, which is probably different from what you want. I love feedback and suggestions but I won't always implement them. My priority is making sure I can continue to maintain LiteBag, which mostly means keeping it fairly simple.
If you want something different you might find one of these other bag addons has what you are after: AdiBags; Bagnon. Almost certainly Bagnon is the one you want, it is literally 100 times more popular than LiteBag and very customizable.
If This AddOn Seems Abandoned
If more than two weeks go by after a major patch and this addon isn't updated, I've probably been hit by a bus. In that case I encourage anyone with the necessary ability to take over maintenance of the addon. It is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, which means anyone can take it and do whatever they want with it, as long as they don't claim they wrote it and they too release their code under the same terms.