|1.12 release||25.54 KB||Jul 31, 2016||7.0.3||4,160||Download|
|1.11 release||25.77 KB||Oct 12, 2015||6.2.2||3,055||Download|
|1.10 release||25.75 KB||Oct 4, 2015||6.2.2||798||Download|
|1.9.1 release||25.66 KB||Nov 2, 2014||6.0.3||3,785||Download|
|1.9 release||25.65 KB||Sep 28, 2014||6.0.2 +1||1,482||Download|
|1.8 release||24.61 KB||Jun 15, 2014||5.4.8||1,788||Download|
|1.7 release||24.35 KB||May 29, 2014||5.4.8||886||Download|
|1.6 release||23.67 KB||Mar 20, 2014||5.4.7||959||Download|
|1.5 release||22.46 KB||Mar 5, 2014||5.4.7||372||Download|
|1.4 release||16.19 KB||Feb 12, 2014||5.4.2||514||Download|
|1.3 release||15.57 KB||Dec 23, 2013||5.4.2||566||Download|
|1.2 release||12.34 KB||Dec 1, 2013||5.4.1||331||Download|
|1.1 release||9.64 KB||Nov 26, 2013||5.4.1||149||Download|
|1.0 release||8.39 KB||Nov 24, 2013||5.4.1||65||Download|
Little Battler helps you train your Battle Pet team in PvE battles. Currently, it lets you quickly see:
- Pet Tamers and Beasts of Fable that you have not yet fought today.
- Pet Tamers' battle pets and their abilities.
- The pets you used to defeat the tamer in the past.
Also included are a number of small UI tweaks to improve the general pet battling experience:
- Skip the "Are you sure?" confirmation when challenging Pet Tamers.
- Automatically accept Tamer daily quest rewards.
- Automatically equip your Safari Hat when challenging Tamers.
- Keeps your pet Journal sorted between logins.
- Use pet healing abilities and items, as well as pet XP boosts directly from the pre-battle gossip dialog.
- Quality borders and selected ability highlighting in the default pet battle UI are updated immediately rather at the beginning of the next turn.
You can also view a video of Little Battler in action on YouTube.
Have a great idea for a feature, or experiencing some problems? Leave a comment below.
8.0 Compatibility Note
The current release of Little Battler is not compatible with patch 8.0 (or, for that matter, 7.3.5). No updates to Little Battler are currently planned.