|1.12 release||25.54 KB||Jul 31, 2016||7.0.3||4,160||Download|
|1.11 release||25.77 KB||Oct 12, 2015||6.2.2||3,055||Download|
|1.10 release||25.75 KB||Oct 4, 2015||6.2.2||798||Download|
|1.9.1 release||25.66 KB||Nov 2, 2014||6.0.3||3,785||Download|
|1.9 release||25.65 KB||Sep 28, 2014||6.0.2 +1||1,482||Download|
|1.8 release||24.61 KB||Jun 15, 2014||5.4.8||1,788||Download|
|1.7 release||24.35 KB||May 29, 2014||5.4.8||886||Download|
|1.6 release||23.67 KB||Mar 20, 2014||5.4.7||959||Download|
|1.5 release||22.46 KB||Mar 5, 2014||5.4.7||372||Download|
|1.4 release||16.19 KB||Feb 12, 2014||5.4.2||514||Download|
|1.3 release||15.57 KB||Dec 23, 2013||5.4.2||566||Download|
|1.2 release||12.34 KB||Dec 1, 2013||5.4.1||331||Download|
|1.1 release||9.64 KB||Nov 26, 2013||5.4.1||149||Download|
|1.0 release||8.39 KB||Nov 24, 2013||5.4.1||65||Download|
Little Battler helps you train your Battle Pet team in PvE battles. Currently, it lets you quickly see:
- Pet Tamers and Beasts of Fable that you have not yet fought today.
- Pet Tamers' battle pets and their abilities.
- The pets you used to defeat the tamer in the past.
Also included are a number of small UI tweaks to improve the general pet battling experience:
- Skip the "Are you sure?" confirmation when challenging Pet Tamers.
- Automatically accept Tamer daily quest rewards.
- Automatically equip your Safari Hat when challenging Tamers.
- Keeps your pet Journal sorted between logins.
- Use pet healing abilities and items, as well as pet XP boosts directly from the pre-battle gossip dialog.
- Quality borders and selected ability highlighting in the default pet battle UI are updated immediately rather at the beginning of the next turn.
You can also view a video of Little Battler in action on YouTube.
Have a great idea for a feature, or experiencing some problems? Leave a comment below.
8.0 Compatibility Note
The current release of Little Battler is not compatible with patch 8.0 (or, for that matter, 7.3.5). No updates to Little Battler are currently planned.
Add a comment