|LiveRoster 1.3.5 Release release||27.33 KB||Nov 9, 2017||7.3.0||980||Download|
|LiveRoster 1.3.4 Release release||30.08 KB||Nov 8, 2017||7.3.0||111||Download|
|LiveRoster 1.3.3 Release release||30.07 KB||Nov 8, 2017||7.3.0||11||Download|
|LiveRoster 1.3.2 Release release||30.07 KB||Nov 8, 2017||7.3.0||21||Download|
|Live Roster 1.3.1 Release release||27.14 KB||Aug 30, 2017||7.3.0||294||Download|
|Live Roster release||27.14 KB||Aug 30, 2017||7.3.0||13||Download|
|Live Roster 1.3.1 Release release||27.14 KB||Mar 28, 2017||7.2.5||564||Download|
|Live Roster 1.3 Release release||27.14 KB||Dec 8, 2016||7.1.0||437||Download|
|Live Roster 1.2 Release release||25.74 KB||Oct 27, 2016||7.1.0||310||Download|
|Live Roster 1.2 Release release||25.74 KB||Aug 11, 2016||7.0.3||1,151||Download|
|Live Roster 1.1.1 Release release||25.72 KB||Jul 19, 2016||7.0.3||310||Download|
|Live Roster 1.1 Release release||29.06 KB||Jul 19, 2016||7.0.3||95||Download|
|Live Roster 1.1 Release release||29.06 KB||Jul 15, 2016||6.2.4||142||Download|
|Live Roster 1.0 release release||24.93 KB||Mar 8, 2016||6.2.3||382||Download|
|Live Roster 1.0 release release||24.92 KB||Mar 5, 2016||6.2.3||132||Download|
1.3.3 – Live Roster now cleans up it's own mess upon login, showing only online members again and hiding itself lol. Thx for feedback 🙂
Spend more time playing and less time fighting the under-powered Guild Roster Frame!
Brought to you by Twilight Chapter-Shadow council and all the headache involved in big guilds trying to meticulously keep track of alts, ranks, promotions, demotions. Life can be rough when you're working ensure your guildies get the rank and privileges they've earned.
A must have for guild officers that track alts and/or rank. Officer or not, however, this tiny addon will make you wish the guild roster was always this user friendly. Minimal configuration, especially if your alt tracking is a standard format.
- One click promotions for alts and main characters, automatically selected via guild rules. (Customizable)
- One click inviting of alts and new players, no need to add comments manually if you track with comments!
- 100% Alt awareness, effortless organizational awareness.
- Shift+Click on characters in the roster and mini-roster to copy character names, weird characters and all.
- Detailed player summary tooltips.
- Fully featured mini-roster with expanded player info.
- An automated member search box which takes you straight to the chosen toon.
- You can also search with the slash command /lr s Toonname-ServerName to select them automatically.
- Custom configuration slash commands.
- Customizable guild rank colors, because… why not?
- Tiny memory footprint, loads on demand, only when you need it. All tracking is done in comments, no bulky data.
- Built into the existing Guild Roster, almost nothing new to learn for increased efficiency and decrease boring clicking.
- Version 1.0 is solid, but more features are incoming. Suggestions are most welcome!
- Let me know your comment/alt tracking format and I'll toss it in the code if you've already got a big well-managed guild like mine (Twilight Chapter-Shadow Council) 😀
- I'd love to help localize this addon (it wouldn't take much) if you're interested in helping.
Most of these will be a configuration page in the future. For now they are slash commands.
/lr is the base config slash command. Alone, this will bring up the guild roster.
/lr h will bring up help.
Auto promotion and ranks:
All of the following can be reset to their original values by adding reset to the command, like /lr rd reset or /lr rc reset
/lr rd or /lr rankdays will let you customize the auto-promotion selection days-in-guild for ranks that are eligible for automatic promotion(you still approve each promotion)
/lr ra or /lr rankactivity lets you customize each ranks required "days since active" We use 7 days for most ranks, active within the last week.
/lr rc or /lr rankcolor lets you set rank colors.
Each command takes data for each rank 1-9. Guild master is 0, lowest rank is 9.
For example my guilds promotion days for ranks 1-8 are as follows: (0 is no-auto-selection)
/lr rd 0 0 0 0 272 154 60 30
"Active within x days" is as follows for my guild:
/lr ra 0 0 0 0 7 7 7 6
remember, lowest rank is on the right, 1-9, higher the number, lower the rank(blame blizz not me lol)
The fun one:
Here's my setting:
/lr rc red legendary default default epic rare uncommon common poor
Notice there are colors, "default" and item quality colors in there. You can also use class colors "deathknight" is one word. ALL LOWER CASE. red/blue/green/yellow/orange/pink(yes pink)/black/white/grey 'default' is that gold color on buttons.
/lr rc FFFF0000 FFFF8000 FFFFD700 FFFFD700 FFA335EE FF0070DD FF1EFF00 FFFFFFFF FF9D9D9D
This will also work. Any blizzard text color codes will work. That's FF + an RRGGBB hex color code(red green blue). You can find websites that will help you find just the right color if you like. This should be in a settings page in the future.
"none" will leave the color unchanged.
Again, you can use /lr rc reset if you mess up.
Of course, there's /lr s "/lr s Sinderion-ShadowCouncil" (case sensitive) would open my guild roster and select/scroll to my main character's name.
Suggestions most welcome!