|LootAppraiser Classic v1.2 release||931.21 KB||Nov 24, 2020||1.13.5||19,404||Download|
|LootAppraiser Classic v1.1 release||931.20 KB||Sep 27, 2019||1.13.2||32,829||Download|
|LootAppraiser Classic v1.0 release||929.10 KB||Sep 6, 2019||1.13.2||2,608||Download|
|LootAppraiser Classic TBC v2.1 beta||943.64 KB||May 26, 2021||2.5.1||210||Download|
LootAppraiser Classic is an addon which determines an item’s value when looted based upon a pricing source you select. It keeps track of all gold asset value of the items in total including a quality item filter. Perfect for farming and determining gold asset value or potential gold-per-hour.
The reason I developed this addon was because while proving out some gold earnings via farming, I was using spreadsheets for post-run calculations on item values and pricing models. Now, I just run this addon, select the price source I want and let it calculate it for me!
Please understand, this addon does NOT determine liquid gold you are guaranteed to make but rather, potential ‘asset’ values of items looted where you will have to do the work and sell it on the Auction House, trade chat, etc.
Pricing for LA Classic REQUIRES TradeSkillMaster 4 Classic for pricing.
You will have to do a /tsm scan at the Auction House to pull in pricing which LA will leverage. If you use the TSM Desktop Application, it has been updated to support pricing updates automatically just ensure you add your appropriate “Classic” realm from their website.
NOTE: An important part of this addon is to ensure you are always getting the latest/updated pricing information for your realm or your numbers will be reporting incorrectly.
-Currency Type selection for copper, silver, and gold
-Loot Alert Threshold based upon currency type
- TradeSkillMaster Price Sources
- Calculates pricing based upon TSM prices sources (depends on the installed modules) including:
- AuctionDB: Historical
- AuctionDB: Market
- AuctionDB: Min Buyout
- AuctionDB: Region Sale Average
- AuctionDB: Region Historical
- AuctionDB: Region Market Average
- AuctionDB: Region Min Buyout Average
- Item quality highlights while looted (with full tool tips – only main window)
- Configure item quality filtering from Poor through Epic (only show the loot you want)
- Quick UI buttons to close or clear the session
- Support for Soulbound and Gray items leveraging Vendor Sell pricing
- Track of total items looted
- Tracks total gold in assets looted based upon a pricing source you selected above
- Audible gold alert threshold for x amount of gold you specify
- Bag counter
- -Auto repair
- -Auto sell gray items
- -Auto destroy trash (gray items upon loot cycling)
/la – This will load the full UI with items, color by quality, and value of asset(s) looted
/lal – This will load a ‘Lite” version in a new frame ONLY showing value of asset(s) looted
/laa – This will load a small frame utilized for the Gold Alert Threshold set
Left-Click on mini-map icon to open the main window (same as slash command /la)
Right-Click on mini-map icon to open options window with configuration options for quality filter, price source and gold alert threshold
BOTH can be open the same time and are exclusive of each other.
To disable, click the “x” button on the UI
If you wish to support the project click here.