|2.5.4 release||169.99 KB||Jan 11, 2019||8.1.0||1,694||Download|
|2.5.3 release||169.94 KB||Dec 26, 2018||8.1.0||461||Download|
|2.5.2 release||169.76 KB||Dec 14, 2018||8.1.0||446||Download|
|2.5.1 release||169.99 KB||Dec 2, 2018||8.0.1||420||Download|
|2.5.0 release||170.30 KB||Nov 30, 2018||8.0.1||208||Download|
|2.4.1 release||168.82 KB||Nov 26, 2018||8.0.1||239||Download|
|2.4.0 release||168.75 KB||Nov 22, 2018||8.0.1||275||Download|
|2.3.0 release||168.66 KB||Nov 18, 2018||8.0.1||235||Download|
|2.2.1 release||154.59 KB||Nov 10, 2018||8.0.1||267||Download|
|2.2.0 release||154.30 KB||Nov 8, 2018||8.0.1||181||Download|
|2.1.1 release||145.45 KB||Nov 5, 2018||8.0.1||175||Download|
|2.1.0 release||145.45 KB||Oct 31, 2018||8.0.1||207||Download|
|2.0.1 release||140.22 KB||Oct 28, 2018||8.0.1||137||Download|
|2.0.0 release||140.53 KB||Oct 26, 2018||8.0.1||127||Download|
|1.1.4 release||139.13 KB||Oct 23, 2018||8.0.1||117||Download|
|1.1.3 release||138.88 KB||Oct 19, 2018||8.0.1||83||Download|
|1.1.2 release||138.80 KB||Oct 14, 2018||8.0.1||59||Download|
|1.1.1 release||81.13 KB||Oct 13, 2018||8.0.1||47||Download|
|1.1.0 release||81.46 KB||Oct 13, 2018||8.0.1||35||Download|
|1.0.0 release||81.08 KB||Oct 12, 2018||8.0.1||48||Download|
Loss Of Control announces when you are suffering from a Loss Of Control event, e.g., stunned, silenced, spell-locked, etc., that prevents you from performing your role. When affected by several Loss Of Control events at the same time, only the event that lasts the longest is announced.
Loss Of Control will also show alerts for events from other members of the group that are also using the Loss Of Control addon.
Make announcements in a choice of channels:
- Say – Sends to /say, visible to nearby characters.
- Yell – Sends to /yell, visible to not-so-nearby characters.
- Emote – Sends to /em, visible to nearby characters.
- Group – Sends to /instance, /battleground, /raid, or /party depending on what is most appropriate.
- Choose whether to enable announcements in Arenas, Battlegrounds, Dungeons, Raids, Looking For Group instances, or open world zones.
- Choose the types of events to announce.
- Only announce events that last longer than a user-settable number of seconds.
- Optionally announce when you regain control.
- Optionally announce only when in a group.
- Control where alerts are shown when listening for Loss Of Control events from other members of the group.
- Report a bug or suggest a feature.
Add a comment