|1.6 release||272.20 KB||Aug 24, 2021||9.1.0||57||Download|
|1.5 release||271.25 KB||Jul 5, 2021||9.1.0||670||Download|
|1.4 release||271.26 KB||Jul 5, 2021||9.1.0||31||Download|
|1.3 release||270.99 KB||Jun 30, 2021||9.1.0||138||Download|
MapPinEnhanced is adding a lot of features to enhance the built in Blizzard MapPins.
This addon is a simple extension to the Blizzard UI to have more possibilites while using the ingame navigation system.
MapPinEnhanced offers the following features:
- Set as many waypoints as you want (no “one-waypoint” limit)
- Set waypoints via command (additionally to the Ctrl-LeftClick)
- A PinTracker to see a list of all the pins
- Use the importbox to import multiple waypoints at once
Additionally there are following chat commands:
- /mph pintracker: Toggle the pintracker
- /mph removeall: Remove all pins
- /mph import: Open the importbox
- /mph minimap: Toggle the minimapbutton
The slash commands work very similar to TomTom and support the following three prefixes /way, /pin or /mph.