|Meader Tactics - 0.7.0 release||27.57 KB||May 4, 2015||6.1.0||956||Download|
|Meader Tactics - 0.6.2.1 release||20.66 KB||May 1, 2015||6.1.0||128||Download|
|Meader Tactics - 0.6.2 release||20.65 KB||Apr 22, 2015||6.1.0||172||Download|
|Meader Tactics - 0.6.1 release||11.07 KB||Apr 14, 2015||6.1.0||232||Download|
" No more typing till you bleed! Explain raid boss fights in just a few clicks. "
Are you tired of PUG-raids where no one knows the tactics ant you are the one that has to type your fingers sore to explain it all? Then this is the addon for you! Explain the fights with just a few clicks…
- Three sets of tactics: Normal, Heroic and Mythic.
- You easily can create additional sets.
- Insert raid-icons to messages.
- Ordering messages by moving them up and down in the list.
- Only supports raids from WoD.
- Use slash command '/mead test' to sends messages to 'SAY' instead of 'RAID', for testing purposes.
- Slash command "/mead opt" to open the options panel.
- Movable frames that remember their positions between sessions and accross characters.
- Insert links from the dungeon journal, just as you do with the chat window with shift clicking headers.
- Chosen delay between messages, from 1 to 9 seconds.
- Import and Export of tactic sets. Share with your friends and enemies on the web.
Please note that the tactic sets are empty, so you will have to write up the tactic messages before the addon is usable.
Share and grab your sets here:
How to get started
- Install the addon like any other. The "MeaderTactics" folder should be in your "AddOns" folder.
- Use the slash command "/mead" to open the panel.
- Click the "Edit" button to enter edit mode. Button will light up in red when in edit mode.
- Set the tactic set you want to edit or create a new one.
- Click the raid you want to edit.
- Click the boss you want to edit.
- Click "Add new.." to add the first message.
- Click "More" button in lower left corner to get more options for each message.
- To insert links to the encounter journal just open the journal and shift click any element as with pasting links to chat.
- You'll get it from there…
How to use
- Slash command "/mead".
- Select the right tactic set (Normal, Heroic, etc…).
- Click the raid you are in.
- Click the boss you are at.
- That is all!
A simple options panel has been added. For now you can change button text size, change growth direction of buttons and access the import and export feature. More to come… and if you have any customization ideas, please tell me about it.
- Click "Options" in main panel or use slash command "/mead opt" to open the options panel.
If you would like to test your messages without joining a raid group first you may enter 'Test mode'. Messages will then be sent to 'Say' instead of the raid chat.
- Click "Test" button in main panel or use slash command "/mead test" to toggle test mode. Button in main panel will light up red when in test mode.
Import and Export of tactic sets
- Open the options panel with "/mead opt" and click the Import/Export tab button at the top.
- To export select a tactic set and click export. You can also choose to export only messages from a raid or boss.
- Copy the string that pops up in the frame below and paste it on the web for others to grab.
- Do not mess with the string, like adding lineshifts or such, that might break it.
- Share your strings here if you like: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/meader-tactics/forum/
- Open the options panel and click the Import/Export tab button.
- Select a set to import into or create a new one by selecting "New set" and entering a set name.
- Paste the string into the frame at the bottom.
- Click "Import".
- Warning: Importing messages into an existing tactic will delete all existing messages in that set. Though if your set is an export from only a raid or a boss, only messages for that raid or boss will be overwritten.
- This feature can be used to copy messages from one set to another, say from "Normal" to "Heroic".
- Support for legacy raids and dungeons.
- A quic bar for in fight messages.
- In-built tactic sets, with basic messages.
- Autodetect what raid you are in and open the right button panel.