|minUI release||2.54 MB||Aug 22, 2016||7.0.3||787||Download|
This UI provides a clean interface a minimalistic design that doesn't compromise on information shown. Most of the stuff is hidden but it is displayed when it is needed.
In order to do that I also use the following addons: ClassMods, Prat, SCT, SexyMap
I also use some code from UnitFramesImproved addon.
My addon: minUI is used for setting the layout and design of every item that is displayed on the screen.
The philosophy of this UI is to have every spell on keybinds and know each one of them. This allows to hide the actionbars for more immersion into the world.
- Backup your current Addons and WTF folder
- Copy the contents of minUI.zip to Addons folder
- Low memory usage
- Hidden actionbars, use command /ui to display them and configure keybinds
- MicroMenu is available on mouseover
- Target level is now part of the target's name
- Target type is specified by the brackets used: round * normal; square * elite; curly * rare
- A range indicator has been added to the left of target
- Threat meter moved to the left
- Target of target simplified and moved to the right
- Player debuffs size increased and shown to the left of player healthbar
- Player buffs size decreased and shown below resource bar
- Important spell alerts shown to the right of player healthbar
- Player cooldown displayed above player healthbar
- Player castbar minimized and moved below resourcebar
- Alternate resources are displayed above cooldowns (rouge combo points, etc.)
- RaidFrames expanded to fit empty vertical space