|MovementSpeed-2.2.5.zip release||509.18 KB||Jul 9, 2022||9.2.5 +2||1||Download|
|MovementSpeed-2.2.4.zip release||509.14 KB||Jul 5, 2022||9.2.5 +2||1,340||Download|
|MovementSpeed-2.2.3.zip release||515.86 KB||Mar 23, 2022||2.5.4 +2||5,850||Download|
|MovementSpeed-2.2.2.zip release||515.11 KB||Mar 20, 2022||9.2.0 +2||1,941||Download|
|MovementSpeed-2.2.1.zip release||515.08 KB||Mar 19, 2022||9.2.0 +2||920||Download|
|MovementSpeed-2.2.zip release||514.85 KB||Mar 17, 2022||9.2.0 +2||780||Download|
|MovementSpeed-2.1.1.zip release||475.48 KB||Nov 18, 2021||1.14.1 +2||5,174||Download|
|MovementSpeed-2.1.zip release||475.51 KB||Nov 16, 2021||1.14.1 +2||1,171||Download|
|MovementSpeed-2.0-BCC.zip release||467.96 KB||Nov 3, 2021||2.5.2||1,269||Download|
|MovementSpeed-2.0-Classic.zip release||467.96 KB||Nov 3, 2021||1.14.0||138||Download|
|MovementSpeed-2.0-Mainline.zip release||467.69 KB||Nov 3, 2021||9.1.5||1,196||Download|
|MovementSpeed-2.0.zip release||475.51 KB||Nov 3, 2021||1.14.0 +2||72||Download|
|MovementSpeed-1.3-Mainline.zip release||3.23 KB||Jun 30, 2021||9.1.0||2,489||Download|
|MovementSpeed-1.3-Classic.zip release||3.22 KB||Jun 30, 2021||1.13.7||262||Download|
|MovementSpeed-1.3-BCC.zip release||3.21 KB||Jun 30, 2021||2.5.1||2,984||Download|
|MovementSpeed-1.3.zip release||6.24 KB||Jun 29, 2021||1.13.7 +2||354||Download|
|MovementSpeed-1.2-Classic.zip release||2.20 KB||May 20, 2021||1.13.7||164||Download|
|MovementSpeed-1.2-BCC.zip release||2.20 KB||May 20, 2021||2.5.1||1,968||Download|
|MovementSpeed-1.2.zip release||4.95 KB||May 19, 2021||1.13.7 +2||1,481||Download|
|MovementSpeed.zip release||2.21 KB||Mar 12, 2021||9.0.5||1,613||Download|
|MovementSpeed.zip release||2.19 KB||Oct 27, 2020||9.0.1||1,631||Download|
|MovementSpeed.zip release||2.18 KB||Oct 26, 2020||9.0.1||193||Download|
A simple solution to a simple problem: Movement Speed shows your character’s speed percentage in a movable and customizable text display or anyone else’s in the inspect tooltip with fast updates.
- See your own movement speed in a customizable and repositionable display.
- View the movement speed of other players or NPCs by mousing over them within the inspect tooltip.
- Set up Movement Speed via the Interface Options or the /movespeed chat command (some settings are not available as chat commands).
- Includes multi-version support for Retail, Classic and Burning Crusade Classic!
If you like minimalistic solutions, you might want to check out there Addons as well:
|Remaining XP • Shows the amount of XP needed to reach the next level & much more.|
|Coming soon™: Party Targets • See who your party and raid members are targeting.|
|Coming soon™: RP Keyboard • Type fantasy letters & runes in chat to talk to other RP Keyboard users.|
Possibilities to directly support the development of Movement Speed and other addons:
- Wago • You can also use Wago to get updates and support development by watching ads, and provide much appreciated continuous support via a Subscription.
- BitBucket • Access the Movement Speed repository and Issues allowing you to submit reports of problems you encounter, cool feature ideas or other feedback.
- You can also get updates via WoWUP if you have Wago.io enabled as an addon provider!
Thank you for checking out Movement Speed!
If you have any comments, wishes or problems, please, don’t be afraid to share them. GLHF!