|MultiFinder2.3 release||11.42 KB||Jun 16, 2018||7.3.5||133||Download|
|MultiFinder 2.2 release||11.55 KB||Mar 17, 2017||7.1.5||174||Download|
|MultiFinder 2.1 release||11.38 KB||Dec 8, 2016||7.1.0||108||Download|
|MultiFinder_1.1 release||8.77 KB||May 31, 2016||6.2.4||215||Download|
|MultiFinder_0.1 release||5.00 KB||May 21, 2016||6.2.4||68||Download|
Provides alternative User Interface to a Raid Finder that allow you to Search for multiple groups at the same time by separating phrases with "," . For example entering : doom,terr,ven,death will provide results from the Group Finder where Group_Titles contain search phrases.
Tooltip describes the content of the Groups Classes and Details.
Use: – Minimap button shows and hides MultiFinder.
– You may also type "/mf" to show and hide MultiFinder.
– "/mf reset" will revert MultiFinder to its initial settings
– When searching separate the key_words by " , " to get listings containing entered key_words.
– Clicking one of the results will automatically list you or your group to join that listing.
– Clicking a search category such as "Custom" will open a list of all available categories.
– Clicking on Role Selection Icons will highlight the role that you want to be listed as when you select the listing.
– Right clicking result will initiate whisper dialog with group leader.
– Use the Scroll bar to traverse results. (available when there are more then 10 results)