|MyMagicMarker v1.11 release||11.66 KB||Dec 22, 2014||6.0.3||8,902||Download|
|MyMagicMarker v1.11 release||11.66 KB||Oct 29, 2014||6.0.3||380||Download|
|MyMagicMarker v1.10 release||11.66 KB||Jan 16, 2014||5.4.2||588||Download|
|MyMagicMarker v1.09 release||11.47 KB||Dec 24, 2013||5.4.2||263||Download|
|MyMagicMarker v1.08 release||11.26 KB||Nov 23, 2013||5.4.1||196||Download|
|MagicMarker v1.05 release||10.84 KB||Jul 19, 2013||5.3.0||286||Download|
MyMagicMarker is a powerful tool that allows you to automatically mark mobs during combat.
I wrote this add-on during a progression raid on Horridon HC, because DBM didn't have the option of marking the big adds (yes, I know they added it eventually). It's meant to give a raid leader all the flexibility that existing tools like DBM don't give you, plus a few more interesting features.
So what does it do?
- Enter any mob's name, and select up to 8 marks for it. Mobs by that name will be marked one by one. When the marks run out, it will use the marks from the start of the list again (so if adds in a boss fight spawn one by one, you just need to set their name with one mark).
- Since WoW does not allow to mark just anything, the add-on will mark mobs if they're targeted by anyone in your raid, or if you mouse over them. The mouse-over feature allows you to easily set up marks for kill order/ CC on trash pulls (for example, the Greater Cave Bats before Tortos) or groups of adds that spawn at the same time.
- An on/off button for each name allows you to easily stop marking a specific mob without having to delete it from your list or disable the add-on.
- A global on/off button for the unlikely case that somebody else in your raid wants to handle the marking.
To bring up the MagicMarker console, simply type "/mmm".
If for some reason it doesn't mark the mobs in the correct order, try "/mmm reset" (and let me know because I thought I fixed it in v1.01).
Like it? Tell your friends!
Don't like it? Tell me so I can improve it!
Found a bug? Tell me so I can fix it!
Want a new feature? Also tell me, because I'm out of ideas!
Have you seen my other add-ons yet?
- SanityCheck – Of course you know how to play your class, but there is just so much to remember!
- Flaskaholic – Flasks are expensive, stop wasting them!
- Surprise – What does this add-on do? There is only one way to find out!
- MooTrack – The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs!