- Locales include 简体中文, 繁體中文 and enUS.
- A new version for classic wow.
- Live version for BfA, you can find in here:https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/ndui
- Full package: https://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info25188-NDuiClassic.html
- Ingame config panel.
- oUF frameworks, include RaidFrames and Nameplates.
- RaidFrame: two mode for differ needs, configurable click cast and raid debuffs.
- Nameplate: show power percentage or custom color for special units, target and mouseover highlight, dispellable auras highlight, tank treat color, auras filter.
- Chat spam filter.
- One-container system with filters by cargBags.
- Raid Toolbar with ready check, count down, combat res timer.
- Optional event alerts (interrupt/dispell alert, broken spell alert, quests progress notification).
- Infobars with auto sell junk, auto repair, invasion timers and quest completion check.
- BigWigs, DBM, Details, PremadeGroupsFilter, Rematch, Skada, TMW, WeakAuras.
Download & Setup
- Download and unzip the file.
- Delete or backup your old "Interface" folder, replace with mine.
- Log into game, and follow the tutorial.
Please post me with errors (if does, see BOTTOMRIGHT of your screen), addon version and sreenshots if you have any questions.
You can also contact me via GitHub.
Q: I find a problem that a…
A: Make sure you know the options from GUI panel and the slash cmd list from /ndui.
Q: How to change opacity of UI? How to disable the font outlines?
Q: How to setup the spells on pensonal resource bar?
A: Search folder "Lumos" and find your own class, it can only be changed in LUA files.
Q: How to compare items?
A: Hold shift key. Or auto compare via "/run SetCVar("alwaysCompareItems", 1)".
Q: Can I modify the unitframes or actionbars?
A: Disable the features in GUI panel, and use your own addon.
Q: How to tell whether the castbars interruptable or not?
A: Blue color: interruptable, red color: not interruptable.
Q: Minimap tracker and calendar?
A: Right click minimap to toggle tracker, scroll button click to toggle calendar.
Q: How to toggle auto repair, auto sell junk?
A: Check with your infobar tooltips.
Q: How to scroll chat frame to top or bottom?
A: Hold shift and scroll.
Q: Loot banner after encounter end? Talking header for quests?
A: Go check the GUI panel in section MISC.
Q: How to invite a unit to party or guild?
A: ALT+LeftButton=Invite unit, CTRL+LeftButton=Guild invite, SHIFT+LeftButton=Copy name.
Q: How to tell hunter pet's happiness?
A: The color of pet powerbar presents its happiness (green, yellow and red). If you turn on classcolor healthbar, then the pet's healthbar would change its color for happiness.
Elv, Freebaser, Haleth, Haste, Leatrix, lightspark, Loshine, Neavo, p3lim, Paopao001, Qulight, Ray, Rubgrsch, Tuller, zork