|v2.0.1 release||243.47 KB||Oct 17, 2014||6.0.2||1,595||Download|
|v2.0.0 release||246.66 KB||Mar 18, 2013||5.2.0||1,079||Download|
NeedyGreedy is a rewrite of RollWatcher by Marcowocky. It displays the need, greed, disenchant or pass status of looted items and who won the roll.
Changes to the original include:
– Support for the disenchant button
– An improved roll table display
– Display of roll types using icons
– Chat links
– Loot spam filter
– A summary report of wins accessible via /ng report
– Support for non enUS clients
– Able to operate without a DataBroker display addon
– Support for LibDataBroker tooltips
Updated for Warcraft 5.2 to work with the new Loot History.