|NotMyFault.zip beta||9.08 KB||Feb 23, 2020||8.3.0||612||Download|
|NotMyFault_v1.3 beta||870.33 KB||Aug 12, 2018||8.0.1||148||Download|
|v1.2_EnglishVersionAdded beta||869.49 KB||Aug 4, 2018||8.0.1||59||Download|
|NotMyFault_1.1 beta||866.74 KB||Aug 3, 2018||8.0.1||34||Download|
|NotMyFault beta||866.70 KB||Aug 2, 2018||8.0.1||34||Download|
|NotMyFault beta||865.25 KB||Aug 1, 2018||8.0.1||26||Download|
|NotMyFault beta||865.27 KB||Aug 1, 2018||8.0.1||23||Download|
|NotMyFault.zip alpha||869.47 KB||Dec 9, 2018||8.0.1||20||Download|
You often dies in raids and it's never your fault ? NotMyFault is there for you.
There are some sentences by default BUT you can add your custom sentences !
- Automatically send a message when you die, blaming your keyboard or your cat.
- Taunt your guildmates if they are the firsts to die.
- Play sounds when you die (can be disable)
- Randomly blame dps, heals or tank after a wipe.
- Options : (you can find them in Interface -> Addons -> NotMyFault)
- Enable/Disable the excuses or the blaming
- Prevent you from taunting non guild members (ON by default but can be disable at your own risk!)
- You can also choose to enable NotMyFault only during boss encounters
- Use the custom sentences => Set ON the "Enable custom sentences" option
- Choose an event from the dropdown list (Taunts = death of raid member, Excuses = your death, wipe = raid wipe)
- Write your sentence and then click "Add to" to add to the event you chose
- You can view all your sentences by clicking the "View sentences" button
- The "Delete last sentence" button delete the last sentence in the list of the event you chose in the dropdown menu.
Requests, Bug Reports and Localization
- If you need to report bugs, unintended behaviour, request for features, etc you can use the comments section on Curse. Thanks.
- The addon has been translated to English. I'm not a native so if you sse any mistakes please tell me so I can fix it.
Add a comment