|OneShotProspect v1.6 release||15.48 KB||Jun 23, 2015||6.2.0||2,963||Download|
|OneShotProspect v1.51 release||15.48 KB||Feb 24, 2015||6.1.0||620||Download|
|OneShotProspect v1.3 release||15.60 KB||Feb 16, 2015||6.0.3||174||Download|
|OneShotProspect v1.0 release||15.41 KB||Feb 9, 2015||6.0.3||176||Download|
|OneShotProspect v1.5 alpha alpha||15.48 KB||Feb 19, 2015||6.0.3||55||Download|
|OneShotProspect v1.2 alpha alpha||15.60 KB||Feb 16, 2015||6.0.3||41||Download|
|OneShotProspect v1.1 alpha||15.47 KB||Feb 16, 2015||6.0.3||32||Download|
Prospecting and Milling are super annoying! This attempts to make it trivial without an excessive amount of UI additions.
Basically, I wanted to make an addon for Milling and Prospecting the required no setup or additional UI—a key I could simply press and prospecting/milling would happen. In the end I made a Swifty one-shot macro that would just pwn all my ore/herbs.
How to Use
The main goal was to make this part EZPZ
- When you log in for the first time after downloading OSP it should create a macro called "OSP" in the general tab of your macro window (it's a white diamond icon).
- To use this macro, you MUST put it on a keybind.
- Mouse over the type of ore/herb that you want to prospect/mill in your backpack and press the macro key.
- You will prospect/mill that type of herb.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MOUSE OVER FOR SUBSEQUENT PRESSES. You can just spam the macro and it will keep working on that type of ore/herb.
- If you want to change what type of ore/herb you're working on, just mouse over it and OSP will remember to keep going on the newly selected item.