|v1.3 release||57.19 KB||Feb 21, 2015||6.0.3||66,635||Download|
|v1.2 release||56.39 KB||Feb 15, 2015||6.0.3||6,511||Download|
|v1.1 alpha||56.33 KB||Feb 15, 2015||6.0.3||84||Download|
|v1.0 alpha||56.25 KB||Feb 15, 2015||6.0.3||145||Download|
Automatically tracks Oregorger's location during each roll phase to determine which paths are safe and which are dangerous.
This addon requires at least 3 people in the raid to be running it, however I'd recommend 5+ to ensure accurate results.
- Minimap which can rotate with the player or stay stationary (movable and resizable)
- Small circle (known as the "Light") which shows your current safety (movable and resizable)
- Audio alert if the area you're in becomes unsafe or if you walk into an unsafe area (requires the Light to be enabled)
Type "/ot" in-game to see a list of slash commands.
Note: If you have the minimap rotation enabled, only the player arrow will be visible in config mode until you are near Oregorger's room.
- Red = Danger, either the boss is rolling on that path or he could be about to pick that path
- Yellow = Caution, not in immediate danger but consider moving out of it to prepare for his next crash
- Green = Safe
- Blue = End of Phase, where he ended the last roll phase will stay blue for 6 seconds
How It Works
There is no easy way for an addon to track the position of a boss so this synchronizes coordinates and some spell range checks from each player who is running the addon and uses them to calculate an estimate of where he is.
Disclaimer: Because the boss location has to be estimated, the addon will occasionally predict the wrong path. This is very rare though (happened 2 times out of 20 rolls in the example video above) and the addon should quickly correct itself.
Update: This should be improved in version 1.3