|v3.0.2 release||169.95 KB||Aug 18, 2018||8.0.1||784||Download|
|v3.0.1 release||169.97 KB||Jul 21, 2018||8.0.1||378||Download|
|v3.0.0 release||169.95 KB||Jul 17, 2018||8.0.1||320||Download|
|PetBuddy-2.0.1 release||169.43 KB||Aug 8, 2016||7.0.3||1,509||Download|
|PetBuddy-2.0.0 release||169.42 KB||Aug 7, 2016||7.0.3||146||Download|
|PetBuddy-1.3.0 release||168.08 KB||Aug 18, 2015||6.2.0||1,630||Download|
|PetBuddy-1.2.2 release||167.71 KB||Aug 8, 2015||6.2.0||252||Download|
|PetBuddy-1.2.1 release||167.69 KB||Aug 8, 2015||6.2.0||65||Download|
|PetBuddy-1.2.0 release||167.68 KB||Aug 7, 2015||6.2.0||84||Download|
|PetBuddy-1.1.2 release||166.78 KB||Jul 17, 2015||6.2.0||298||Download|
|PetBuddy-1.1.1 release||166.57 KB||Jul 14, 2015||6.2.0||92||Download|
|PetBuddy-1.1.0 release||161.69 KB||Jul 14, 2015||6.2.0||72||Download|
Pet owner should want the best for their pets, right? Pet Buddy is a comprehensive pet battlers' addon that adds a status display window on screen for pet management.
- Pet status display with health and experience
- Changing pet order by dragging them
- Active pet ability change
- Easy menu for pet related consumables and other related stuff and a display for pet charms
- Saving and loading pet loadouts
- Auto-healing pets at stable masters
- Auto-summoning companion pets whenever you miss one
- Data Broker module to remind you about wounded pets and other stuff
You can set key bindings to open up Pet Buddy. They can be found in Key Bindings menu under Addons category. Pet Buddy can also be toggled by typing /pb or /petbuddy in chat or clicking the databroker module. Options menu can be opened by right clicking the Pet Buddy window.
Pet abilities can be changed by clicking on the pet's health bar to open up the ability menu. From there you can change current active abilities.
Pet order can be changed by dragging the pet icon on another pet. Also supports changing pets from your pet journal.
The current extra menu can be changed with the mouse wheel while cursor is over the Pet Buddy window or via options menu. Extra menus are pet consumables and loadouts menu.
- Pet Consumables Menu Pet related items like bandages, pet stones and toys. Also has a button for restoring pet health to full.
- Loadouts Menu You can save, browse and load existing loadouts via this menu. Create the loadouts you require to beat the encounters and have them available the next time you need them.
Sometimes the automatic pet summoning will cause unwanted global cooldowns. The feature can be disabled in the options if it becomes a problem.