|220.127.116.11 release||9.41 KB||Mar 4, 2018||7.3.5||906||Download|
|18.104.22.168 release||8.84 KB||Oct 31, 2016||7.1.0||582||Download|
|22.214.171.124 release||9.06 KB||Oct 31, 2016||7.1.0||27||Download|
|126.96.36.199 release||8.83 KB||Aug 17, 2016||7.0.3||420||Download|
|188.8.131.52 release||9.05 KB||Aug 3, 2016||7.0.3||212||Download|
|184.108.40.206 release||8.26 KB||Feb 26, 2015||6.1.0||714||Download|
|220.127.116.11 release||10.43 KB||Oct 16, 2014||6.0.2||676||Download|
|18.104.22.168 release||8.04 KB||Dec 11, 2013||5.4.2||675||Download|
Simple tooltip modifications.
- Border is colored by item type/quality, NPC reaction, or player hostility/class
- Player names and classes are colored by dead/tapped/class
- Hostile NPC and player levels are colored by difficulty
- Target names are added to unit tooltips
- Health bar is moved inside the tooltip
- Icons are added for raid targets and linked items, spells, and achievements
- PvP status moved from its own space-wasting line to the level/class line for hostile players, hidden for friendlies
- Useless text (vanity titles, faction names, coalesced realm info, fake level info on wild battle pets) is hidden
- Background and border colors are fixed (no more ugly navy blue background on mailboxes etc.)
IMPORTANT: There are no options, and none will be added, so don't ask. If you don't like how this addon works by default, and don't know how to change the code yourself, use a different tooltip addon. Posts on this page asking how to change the code will be deleted.
Should work in all languages. However, I didn't test in (and don't speak) every language, so if something looks strange in your locale, please post a comment with a description and/or screenshot of the issue so I can fix it.
Post a comment on WoWInterface. If you are reporting a bug, please first make sure you have the latest version from this page, and then include detailed instructions I can follow to reproduce the bug myself, whether the bug still happens when all other addons are disabled, and the exact text of the accompanying error message (if any).