|0.6-beta beta||35.80 KB||Nov 4, 2010||4.0.1||91||Download|
|0.5-beta beta||30.88 KB||Sep 9, 2010||3.3.5||56||Download|
|0.4-beta beta||30.78 KB||Aug 10, 2010||3.3.5||99||Download|
|0.3-beta beta||24.99 KB||Aug 4, 2010||3.3.3||49||Download|
|r13 alpha||35.71 KB||Nov 8, 2010||4.0.1||27||Download|
|r11 alpha||35.54 KB||Oct 28, 2010||4.0.1||17||Download|
|r9 alpha||31.21 KB||Aug 12, 2010||3.3.5||17||Download|
|r7 alpha||30.74 KB||Aug 10, 2010||3.3.5||7||Download|
|r5 alpha||29.69 KB||Aug 9, 2010||3.3.5||11||Download|
|r4 alpha||29.54 KB||Aug 9, 2010||3.3.5||8||Download|
|r2 alpha||24.94 KB||Aug 4, 2010||3.3.3||9||Download|
Do you know who you are playing your favorite game with? The random matches or pugs you might find yourself in can contain some rotten apples or some prime examples for other players. PlayMate allows you to rank other players based on their performance or behavior and can tell you when joining parties or raids who is who. PlayMate can share and synchronize rankings with guild members to prevent running into a total catastrophe while others could have warned you.
- Rankings can be shown in chats or in tool tips
- Rankings can be shown when you join a party or raid or others join you
- Sharing rankings with guild members or even party members is possible
- Rankings are composed of averages and can be overruled by your own vote
- Because remembering why you cast a vote, you can add a note to your ranking and you can mark each note if it should be shared with others
- Cross-realm players are now fully supported: simply add the realm name to the player name during creation
- Use the UI for easy ranking: right click on a player portrait and select "Add rank", the name will be filled in already so you only need to add the details!
- [NEW] View the usage information and all available rankings with a nice user interface! Use "/pm" to show.
For full details, please view the change logs of each release.
Grab the latest recommended release from here!
Fixes some errors when you receive cross realm rankings from other players.
What is new? The usual bug fixes.
Sharing system now has its own version numbering. This means that multiple versions of the addon can share rankings as long as their protocol (dialect) is compatible. This means not everyone in your guild needs the same version in order to be able to share rankings.
New UI to show rankings, usage information and a brand new credits panel!
Ranking sharing is now fully functional and some nasty bugs (causing lua errors) have been solved. Plus ranking can now be done from player names in chat and player portraits (including players outside your party or raid).
Download the latest alpha or beta instead of 0.4 since sharing is broken in that version.
Note: the sharing is backwards compatible with 0.4 because of the bug. In the next version the sharing of rankings will be improved.
Patch 3.3.5 is now fully supported and minor bugs from 0.3 have been fixed.
Now with cross-realm ranking support for random dungeons!
Unstable version used for updating the old settings and structures. Intended for patch 3.3.x
Sharing of ranking added, internally used by guild. Intended for patch 3.0.x
Initial creation, ranking of players with notes.