|Portable-4.0 release||5.62 MB||Jan 14, 2020||8.3.0||617||Download|
|Portable-3.6 release||5.62 MB||Oct 25, 2019||8.2.5||439||Download|
|Portable release||5.62 MB||Sep 25, 2019||8.2.5||343||Download|
|Portable for BfA 3.0 release||5.62 MB||Jul 4, 2019||8.2.0||488||Download|
|Portable 2.7 release||5.62 MB||Jul 4, 2019||8.2.0||21||Download|
|Portable for BfA 8.2 release||2.12 MB||Jul 4, 2019||8.2.0||7||Download|
|Portable.zip release||2.11 MB||Aug 17, 2018||8.0.1||1,960||Download|
|Portable release||1.97 MB||Jul 24, 2018||8.0.1||355||Download|
|1.7 release||1.97 MB||Oct 16, 2017||7.3.0||492||Download|
|1.6 release||1.97 MB||Oct 13, 2017||7.3.0||128||Download|
|1.5 release||1.97 MB||Oct 10, 2017||7.3.0||134||Download|
|1.4 release||1.97 MB||Oct 10, 2017||7.3.0||47||Download|
|1.3 Fix release||1.97 MB||Oct 9, 2017||7.3.0||79||Download|
|1.3 release||1.97 MB||Oct 9, 2017||7.3.0||39||Download|
|1.2 release||1.97 MB||Oct 9, 2017||7.3.0||55||Download|
|1.0 release||1.88 MB||Oct 8, 2017||7.3.0||95||Download|
|1.1 alpha||1.90 MB||Oct 8, 2017||7.3.0||32||Download|
Portable is a fairly customizable UI for Mage Teleport and Portal spells. Combining Teleport and Portal spells into a smart single-click system based on your Group status. Customize the order you want the destinations to appear using an easy Drag-and-Drop list or let Portable learn where you go most and order things for you. The Portable UI now comes with Hearthstone support (The Garrison Hearthstone, regular Hearthstone, and The Innkeeper's Daughter are supported). Choose from several different Layout, Frame, and Button styles. Put the text where you want it, set the color, and use the Font you like. Use a Key-Binding to Toggle the UI or a Slash Command (which can be used in a macro).
Data Broker (NEW!)
- Click to Toggle Portable Frame or go directly to Portable Options.
- Click a Destination directly from the Data Broker Tooltip.
- Shows Destinations in your specified order, including Learning Order.
Extra Stuff (NEW!)
- Added Minimap Button as Requested by Alarius on Curse.
- Added Toolbar Sizes to Large (Default), Small, and None at all.
- Center of Attention : The default layout (Minxx's favorite) features a Large icon for highest priority destination, followed by medium for the next two destinations, others are small.
- Priority (Left/Right) : Highest priority destination is a large icon, next is medium, others are small.
- Look at Me (Left/Right): Highest priority destination is a huge icon, all others are small.
- Simple Rows : For the boring look, all destinations are the same size, ordered left to right, top to bottom.
- Arcane : Portals and Teleports are under the Arcane magic school, so go with the theme by default.
- Simple : For a more plain and simple (and boring) look.
Image Icon Styles
- Simple Square : The default and better looking of the two.
- Simple Round : Round, are you happy Mikey? Round!
- Support for more, coming soon.
Destinations / Spell Ordering
- While in a Group, Left-Click to create a Portal and Right-Click to Teleport.
- While Solo, Left-Click to Teleport and Right-Click to create a Portal.
- Manually order the destination spells with an easy to use Drag-and-Drop list to put your favorites in highest to lowest priority.
- Let Portable learn the destinations you go to most and put those in highest to lowest priority.
- Set your hearthstone to take you to your Garrison or your Bind Location, or both with seperate settings for Left and Right clicking.
- You decide what text to show on your Hearthstone, your Garrison, your Bind Location, or Both.
- You decide what Graphics to use on the Hearthstone button, faction garrison or hearthstone.
- Set the destination button text to Always show, Never show, or show On Mouse Over.
- Customize the text Font, Color, and Outline.
- Choose the position and alignment of the Destination Text.
- Close with the ESCape key.
THX for the French Translation to yulemath