|PUG_Hero_1.1.3 release||1.05 MB||Jul 12, 2021||9.1.0||14||Download|
|PUG_Hero_1.1.2 release||1.04 MB||Feb 1, 2021||9.0.2||1,578||Download|
|PUG_Hero_1.1.1 release||1.03 MB||Jan 3, 2021||9.0.2||1,183||Download|
|PUG_Hero_1.1.0 release||1.03 MB||Nov 21, 2020||9.0.2||1,265||Download|
|PUG_Hero_1.0.6.zip release||1.03 MB||Aug 15, 2020||8.3.0||848||Download|
|PUG_Hero_1.0.2 release||1,013.01 KB||Jun 28, 2020||8.3.0||597||Download|
|PUG_Hero_1.0.1.zip release||1,012.97 KB||May 25, 2020||8.3.0||675||Download|
|PUG Hero 1.0.0 release||1,012.47 KB||May 9, 2020||8.3.0||403||Download|
|PUG_Hero_1.0.5-beta beta||1.03 MB||Aug 15, 2020||8.3.0||13||Download|
|PUG_Hero_1.0.4-beta beta||1.03 MB||Aug 10, 2020||8.3.0||36||Download|
|PUG Hero 1.0 Beta beta||999.94 KB||May 5, 2020||8.3.0||199||Download|
Are you tired of wiping in dungeons and raids because your group doesn’t understand the fight?
PUG Hero aims to solve this problem by providing clear, concise information about a fight and allowing the player to put it in chat for the group to see. Using PUG Hero, any group can immediately understand those critical mechanics that would otherwise cause a wipe.
PUG Hero is an icon that sits on your minimap which you can click to explain or see fights for a given instance which you are in.
Key features include:
- Select the chat channel to display the description to just yourself, your guild, or the entire group.
- Edit any fight description in the PUG Hero options menu to match your preferred strategy.
- Fight descriptions for all Battle for Azeroth dungeons on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties.
- Fight descriptions for Ny’alotha, the Waking City on LFR, Normal, Heroic, and most Mythic difficulties.
- Fight descriptions for all Shadowlands dungeons on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties.
- Fight descriptions for Castle Nathria on LFR, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- Fight descriptions for Sanctum of Domination on LFR, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- Slash commands to quickly trigger an explanation. Type /ph for a list of available commands. Explanations by slash command are only available while in a supported instance.
Minimap Icon Context List
Boss description example (Chat channel: Self)
Boss description example (Chat channel: Say)