|v7.0.0 release||22.05 KB||Jun 19, 2018||7.3.5||3,486||Download|
|v1.0-release release||15.25 KB||Oct 17, 2013||5.4.0||6,370||Download|
|v7.0-beta11 beta||22.30 KB||Jun 13, 2018||7.3.5||25||Download|
|v7.0-beta10 beta||22.20 KB||Jun 6, 2018||7.3.5||22||Download|
|v7.0-beta9 beta||22.37 KB||May 31, 2018||7.3.5||29||Download|
|v7.0-beta8 beta||22.45 KB||May 28, 2018||7.3.5||26||Download|
|v7.0-beta7 beta||22.40 KB||May 27, 2018||7.3.5||17||Download|
|v7.0-beta6 beta||22.56 KB||May 26, 2018||7.3.5||17||Download|
|v7.0-beta5 beta||22.39 KB||May 24, 2018||7.3.5||18||Download|
|v7.0-beta4 beta||22.39 KB||May 22, 2018||7.3.5||21||Download|
|v7.0-beta3 beta||22.52 KB||May 21, 2018||7.3.5||18||Download|
|v7.0-beta2 beta||21.41 KB||May 20, 2018||7.3.5||14||Download|
|v7.0-beta1 beta||21.24 KB||May 20, 2018||7.3.5||15||Download|
|v1.0-beta3 beta||15.20 KB||Oct 12, 2013||5.4.0||147||Download|
|v1.0-beta2 beta||14.91 KB||Oct 10, 2013||5.4.0||58||Download|
|v1.0-beta1 beta||13.92 KB||Oct 8, 2013||5.4.0||64||Download|
|r16 alpha||15.20 KB||Oct 17, 2013||5.4.0||17||Download|
|r15 alpha||15.18 KB||Oct 16, 2013||5.4.0||15||Download|
|r13 alpha||15.15 KB||Oct 11, 2013||5.4.0||16||Download|
|r11 alpha||14.86 KB||Oct 10, 2013||5.4.0||10||Download|
|r10 alpha||14.84 KB||Oct 10, 2013||5.4.0||11||Download|
|r9 alpha||14.67 KB||Oct 9, 2013||5.4.0||13||Download|
|r7 alpha||13.86 KB||Oct 8, 2013||5.4.0||12||Download|
|r6 alpha||13.81 KB||Oct 8, 2013||5.4.0||14||Download|
|r5 alpha||13.72 KB||Oct 8, 2013||5.4.0||16||Download|
|r4 alpha||13.69 KB||Oct 8, 2013||5.2.0||13||Download|
|r3 alpha||14.26 KB||Oct 8, 2013||5.2.0||14||Download|
|r2 alpha||13.62 KB||Oct 8, 2013||5.2.0||12||Download|
This plugin badly needs lvl110 testers!
I do have a lvl110 warrior, but currently no tier sets, nor any legendaries. Feedback on the following topics would be greatly appreciated. Please open a ticket for any problems!
- Are there any Lua errors? If so, please open a ticket!
The plugin should slightly change the Arms rota if you have one of the following items equipped. Are there any problems with that?
- T20 4-piece set bonus
- The Great Storm's Eye
- Archavon's Heavy Hand
The addon should also slightly change the Fury rota if you have one of the following items equipped. Are there any problems with that?
- T19 2-piece set bonus
- T21 4-piece set bonus
- Umbral Moonglaives
- Convergence of Fates
- Kazzalax Fujieda's Fury
- Arms, Fury and Protection supported
- Protection is only very very basic and neither includes defensive cooldowns, nor the artifact powers. It's just a DPS rotation with added taunt reminder and Shield Block. Good enough for non-mythic dungeons, tho. Then again, so is just randomly pushing buttons…
- Uses the latest Simulationcraft rotations (simc-735-01).
What this is not
- This may or may not work for levelling toons. Don't expect this to be great before you get to lvl100+ and at least have your artifact.
- This is not a boss mod. This SpellFlash module is not going to do anything encounter-specific.
- You will have to learn how to move during fights. Addons can't move your feet for you.
- You will have to learn boss mechanics to be a successful raider. Addons won't save you from that. While SpellFlash modules like this one can help increase your damage on Patchwerk-like fights, there are better ways to press your buttons in most other boss fights.
Todo / Missing stuff
- Get feedback on set bonuses, legendary items and trinkets
- get a release out soon
The rotation is all wrong!
Okay, good. Don't use this, then.
I write these plugins for myself and my friends. None of us are currently raiding. I can't be bothered to find the optimal rotation for each and every player out there. I usually just use the rotations from Simulationcraft and even wrote a library to make this easier. So, while this plugin may be useful to compare your damage on a dummy to your simulated damage, it may not be useful for a particular bossfight. That's life for you.
I do not ask for donations and I do not mind anybody using my code as a basis for a new, better plugin. Go ahead!
Get the latest version of Spellflash and pusikas-spellflash-lib (7.0-beta7) available.
Add a comment