|QE Dungeon Tips 5.0 release||45.24 KB||Jul 30, 2020||8.3.0||0||Download|
|QE Dungeon Tips 4.9 release||46.09 KB||Dec 21, 2018||8.1.0||39,494||Download|
|QE Dungeon Tips 4.8 release||46.11 KB||Sep 24, 2018||8.0.1||32,661||Download|
First Shadowlands update now live! You can read more at https://questionablyepic.com/mythicplus-addon/
QE M+ Dungeon tips adds useful tips and information to a stunning gold frame including:
- Must interrupt spells (and what they do)
- Priority mobs in tough pulls and those you should skip entirely
- Stuff you need to dodge and when to use defensives
- And all kinds of other stuff
Not digging the gold frame? The addon can add the information to mob tooltips instead.
It'll also adjust to whatever role you're playing. Are you the upcoming greatest tank in the universe? You'll see useful tank tips. Do you prefer to keep the greatest tank in the universe alive by healing instead? Healing tips.
Pictured tooltip sample only. Doing great not guaranteed.
QEM+DT (too early for an acronym?) changes your dungeon experience by giving you full information on each mob as you progress, removing a lot of the anxiety and nerves that can come with clearing a dungeon for the first time. Consider this your mini-guide to dungeon and Mythic+ content.
Changes in Version 5.0
- – Added Frame Resize
- – Added the ability to change your font size.
- – Added preliminary support for Shadowlands. The addon works in beta, but the tips themselves will filter in over the next few weeks.
Stay up to date on new changes by following Questionably Epic on Twitter.