|Release-v4.2.0 release||35.95 KB||Dec 13, 2022||10.0.0||211||Download|
|Release-v4.1.1 release||35.77 KB||Nov 2, 2022||10.0.0||36||Download|
|Release-v4.1.0 release||35.69 KB||Jul 27, 2021||9.1.0||215||Download|
|Release-v4.0.0 release||30.57 KB||Jul 7, 2021||9.1.0||154||Download|
|Release-v3.1.0 release||25.22 KB||Jul 1, 2021||9.1.0||429||Download|
|Release-v3.0 release||21.87 KB||Jun 27, 2021||9.0.5||200||Download|
Provides various functionality for minor Quality of Life improvements:
- Achievement Tracker Cleaner – Automatically removes completed achievements that are still tracked but hidden
- Announce Target – Sends your target’s health & location to the designated chat (Caution: not all chat options fully tested)
- Auto Confirm – Allows you to toggle on/off the ability to auto confirm equipping tradeable, refundable, and “Bind on Equip” items
- Middle Marker – Allows you to toggle on/off lines demarcating the middle of the screen
- Quiet Mode – Allows you to toggle on/off the ability to auto decline Party Invites and Duel Requests
- Summon – Allows you to summon a random battle pet and a random mount based on current location (ie. a random ground mount in places you can’t fly, or a random flying mount in places you can fly)
- Volume Cycler – Allows you to cycle through a list of preset volume levels (configurable) and to quickly set the volume to a certain level via slash command
See the README for more details and how to use the available slash commands.
Check the CHANGELOG on the GitHub page for the most up-to-date future plans.
Please report any issues or suggestions on the GitHub page.