|v1.2.1 release||76.77 KB||Oct 27, 2018||8.0.1||385||Download|
|v1.2.0 release||76.77 KB||Oct 27, 2018||8.0.1||11||Download|
|v0.1.2 release||35.50 KB||Oct 17, 2018||8.0.1||28||Download|
|v0.1.1 release||35.50 KB||Oct 13, 2018||8.0.1||21||Download|
Also available as a WeakAura: https://wago.io/rkuBJEg6m
Managed loot rolls inspired by PLHv2.
To use just have your raid or party member whisper you the word "trade" then the item they want to put up for roll. For example:
trade [Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix]
The item will be put up for roll for 20 seconds (configurable).
- Ability to queue up multiple items for roll.
- Filter out multiple rolls by the same person. Only the first roll is counted.
- Filter out rolls that are not 1-100.
- Notify loot owner who won the roll via whisper and in party/raid chat.
- Ability for group leaders/assistants to monitor party/raid/instance chat for "trade [item]" messages.
- Ability for group leaders/assistants to have instructions automatically posted in chat after the end of each encounter.