|v1.4 release||56.09 KB||Apr 25, 2017||7.2.0||1,373||Download|
|v1.3 release||56.10 KB||Mar 29, 2017||7.2.0||455||Download|
|v1.2 release||55.69 KB||Feb 14, 2017||7.1.5||561||Download|
|v1.1 release||56.19 KB||Feb 11, 2017||7.1.5||275||Download|
|v1.0 release||52.93 KB||Jan 18, 2017||7.1.5||511||Download|
|v0.6 release||49.10 KB||Jan 12, 2017||7.1.5||355||Download|
|v0.5 release||49.46 KB||Sep 22, 2016||7.0.3||1,212||Download|
|v0.41 release||49.38 KB||Sep 21, 2016||7.0.3||246||Download|
|v0.4 release||49.56 KB||Sep 20, 2016||7.0.3||201||Download|
|v0.3 release||48.88 KB||Sep 13, 2016||7.0.3||443||Download|
|v0.2 release||47.20 KB||Aug 29, 2016||7.0.3||426||Download|
|v0.1 release||47.29 KB||Aug 29, 2016||7.0.3||123||Download|
|559369c-alpha alpha||56.04 KB||Mar 29, 2017||7.2.0||14||Download|
|976baaf-alpha alpha||55.59 KB||Feb 14, 2017||7.1.5||12||Download|
|1cedb5f-alpha alpha||56.04 KB||Feb 11, 2017||7.1.5||11||Download|
|fd2dac7-alpha alpha||52.84 KB||Jan 18, 2017||7.1.5||10||Download|
|v0.2-11-g0e8be9a alpha||48.51 KB||Sep 13, 2016||7.0.3||24||Download|
|v0.1-1-gd1d3c3a alpha||47.14 KB||Aug 29, 2016||7.0.3||34||Download|
|r20160829151528 alpha||47.23 KB||Aug 29, 2016||7.0.3||25||Download|
|r20160827211741 alpha||47.12 KB||Aug 27, 2016||7.0.3||77||Download|
|r20160827204420 alpha||47.04 KB||Aug 27, 2016||7.0.3||24||Download|
|r20160827202927 alpha||46.99 KB||Aug 27, 2016||7.0.3||18||Download|
|r20160827194436 alpha||46.85 KB||Aug 27, 2016||7.0.3||20||Download|
|r20160827192554 alpha||46.87 KB||Aug 27, 2016||7.0.3||18||Download|
This addon currently only works correctly with the English client. The aim is to support more localizations later.
Raven Loot shows for every piece of loot for who it is the biggest upgrade in terms of stat-weights.
Only players with the addon installed will show up in the loot list. Each player can configure custom stat-weights for each of their specs. These stat-weights will then be used to calculate how much of an upgrade each item is.
Whenever a player receives loot that is tradable, it will automatically be listed for the entire group, so that everyone can see how much of an upgrade it is for everyone. Additionally, you can manually offer loot by typing "/rloot offer <itemlink>".
How to use
After installing, a little bit of configuration is required. For each spec that you want to be considered for in loot, you must configure a couple things. Go to 'Specializations' tab in the options panel ( '/rloot config' or Esc > Interface > AddOns) and select the spec you want to configure.
- Enable spec: If enabled, this spec will be considered for loot, if disabled, it won't.
- Report as mainspec: If enabled, report this spec as mainspec, else offspec.
- Equipment Set: If not currently in this spec, gear from this equipment set will be used to compare with loot that dropped instead. The items MUST be in your inventory!
- Gem stats: The stat and amount of stat that will be used to fill sockets incase present on gear.
- Stat-weights: These weights will be used to calculate the score for items for this spec. Only the ratio between stats matters, not their absolute values.
The addon is currently in development, so it's possible that you experience some errors or bugs. If this does happen, please report them to me here, ideally with a way to reproduce the issue.
- Font selection is a little bugged. Selecting a font and /reload-ing usually works.
- Add more localizations. Currently only the English client is supported.
- Add support for relics for offspecs.
- Add a way to show how much of an upgrade any item is, not just items that dropped.
- More customization for appearence.